Good picture of 2 Nigerian champions

He's lived most of his life in NZ. Teenage years and 20's.

Yeah, and he’s proud of that too. But you don’t suddenly pretend like you’re not from the country you were born and raised in, and where your family is from and still resides. My grandfather never stopped acknowledging he was Italian when he moved America.

It’s just a ridiculous conversation we’re having. The guy can rep the country he was raised in and the country he trained in, it’s actually pretty damn normal. If it bothers you, you should really examine why.

Those belt are ugly,and I really don't understand sunglasses people,they make u look like such a douchebag why would u wear that shit.anyway both guys are killer

Yeah, and he’s proud of that too. But you don’t suddenly pretend like you’re not from the country you were born and raised in, and where your family is from and still resides. My grandfather never stopped acknowledging he was Italian when he moved America.

It’s just a ridiculous conversation we’re having. The guy can rep the country he was raised in and the country he trained in, it’s actually pretty damn normal. If it bothers you, you should really examine why.

It doesn't bother me. Lay off the drugs, lady boy.

Something about Israels face reminds me of the old lady that works at my local cornerstore

Nothing wrong with them being proud of being Nigerian. They clearly recognize that their racial roots don't just disappear because of their new nationality. It is obvious that no matter where they live, which country they are a citizen of, what culture they adopt, what flag they represent, they will always be Nigerians.

Nothing wrong with them being proud of being Nigerian. They clearly recognize that their racial roots don't just disappear because of their new nationality. It is obvious that no matter where they live, which country they are a citizen of, what culture they adopt, what flag they represent, they will always be Nigerians.

Yes but this is Sherdog and what you say makes far too much sense.

How would they do against these guys?

IMG_1949.jpg

Idk why tf usman was trying to take shine from israel, yes we know now there are two african champs, but let the guy have his moment after a war like that.

Those belt are ugly,and I really don't understand sunglasses people,they make u look like such a douchebag why would u wear that shit.anyway both guys are killer
Well Israel’s face is a mess right now

Back