Good Parlay- Aldo, Weidman, Rashad

nutts

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this parlay. Putting 100 on this pays 565.

Also, hendo is a HUGE underdog at +265, I think this could be profitable as well. Just a few different ideas.

Aldo + hendo 100 to win 779
Aldo + Rashad + Weidman + Hendo 50 to win 1097.

What website allows parlays right now? I usually have to wait a few days before the fight before I can do a parlay and I can only parlay fights on the same card.

Sucks to be me, I live in MD and can't register.

Last edited:
Haha, such great value on Aldo. Even if Conor is who his marks say he is, those kinds of odds on Aldo are incredible.

What website allows parlays right now? I usually have to wait a few days before the fight before I can do a parlay and I can only parlay fights on the same card.

Bovada

Aldo is at +155....i can't believe he's the underdog. But I hope people keep putting money on connor so aldo line keeps going up

I definitely like Rashad at his current odds. I'm really unsure what's gonna happen in the Weidman/Rockhold fight but I prefer Weidman at the current odds. So I think they're probably good bets.

I think Hendo should be a slightly bigger underdog to be honest, so I'm not sure about that. I think his iron chin is gone and I don't think he'll be able to weather the Belfort blitz, regardless of it not being the same Belfort as 2013.

I favor Conor over Aldo but I don't know by how much, so again I'm unsure. I do think Aldo's odds will end up at or above +200 by fight time, so I'd personally hold off on betting Aldo.

Aldo is at +155....i can't believe he's the underdog. But I hope people keep putting money on connor so aldo line keeps going up

Aldo being an underdog is crazy, and I'm one of his heavy critics, that being said better take Aldo out of your parlay because there's a good chance he pulls out of the fight and it'll ruin your parlay

I definitely like Rashad at his current odds. I'm really unsure what's gonna happen in the Weidman/Rockhold fight but I prefer Weidman at the current odds. So I think they're probably good bets.

I think Hendo should be a slightly bigger underdog to be honest, so I'm not sure about that. I think his iron chin is gone and I don't think he'll be able to weather the Belfort blitz, regardless of it not being the same Belfort as 2013.

I favor Conor over Aldo but I don't know by how much, so again I'm unsure. I do think Aldo's odds will end up at or above +200 by fight time, so I'd personally hold off on betting Aldo.

If belfort doesn't KO hendo jn the 1st, I can see hendo winning via stoppage or decision. I don't think either man has it in em for 5 solid rounds but I still favor Hendo if the fight goes past R1

Aldo is a lock and everyone who saw Conor/Mendes knows it.

Rashad is the one I'd be nervous about. Injuries and a long, long lay off.

I though about taking rashad out and replacing him with robbie lawler because it pays the same just about.

If belfort doesn't KO hendo jn the 1st, I can see hendo winning via stoppage or decision. I don't think either man has it in em for 5 solid rounds but I still favor Hendo if the fight goes past R1

I do too but I don't think it'll go past round 1.

Obviously everyone doesn't know it since many people saw Conor/Mendes, yet Conor opened as favorite vs Aldo. I think there's a good chance Aldo doesn't even go for takedowns, and I think he loses easily on the feet. If he does go for takedowns, I don't think he'll get them as easily as Chad did. And Conor stuffed Chad 3 times.

I remember Rashad admitting he'd lost some motivation for the game back in early 2013 before the Lil Nog fight. That's obviously not a good sign heading into a late 2015 fight. However I think he's still a better fighter than Bader. He does well against other wrestlers, and Bader won't be able to get close to takedowns. Rashad will be the one getting takedowns if either of them do. And I think he's better and faster on the feet. I think he mostly has to avoid getting clipped at some point, which is possible, but it's the only way I see him losing.

I though about taking rashad out and replacing him with robbie lawler because it pays the same just about.

Lawler should pay a little better than Rashad. I don't think it's as good a bet though.

Lawler/Condit will for sure be a striking match. Condit's questionable TDD will be irrelevant. Condit has also shown he's willing to fight strateegically on the feet like against Diaz, and could win that way. On top of that, he still has a great chin, while Lawler was rocked against Rory and we don't know that he'll be the same fighter any more, as wars can often shorten fighters' careers.

All 3 are good bets, Hendo I am not so sure about

I do too but I don't think it'll go past round 1.

Obviously everyone doesn't know it since many people saw Conor/Mendes, yet Conor opened as favorite vs Aldo. I think there's a good chance Aldo doesn't even go for takedowns, and I think he loses easily on the feet. If he does go for takedowns, I don't think he'll get them as easily as Chad did. And Conor stuffed Chad 3 times.

I remember Rashad admitting he'd lost some motivation for the game back in early 2013 before the Lil Nog fight. That's obviously not a good sign heading into a late 2015 fight. However I think he's still a better fighter than Bader. He does well against other wrestlers, and Bader won't be able to get close to takedowns. Rashad will be the one getting takedowns if either of them do. And I think he's better and faster on the feet. I think he mostly has to avoid getting clipped at some point, which is possible, but it's the only way I see him losing.

I agree with your assessment of bader and rashad. I'm just not sold on connor beating aldo. Sure aldo doesn't have takedown like chad but didn't Denis siver even take Connor down for a split second? If the fight stays standing then sure it favors connor most likely however I think Aldo will take connor down pretty easily and take a decision or get a gnp stoppage or submission

Rashad going to lose by UD and Aldo will get his favela invaded but seriously though I do think Rashad will lose.

Back