Good on Diego

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by elcj, Feb 15, 2020.

1. elcj Green Belt

If your opponent shows you no respect and hits you with a bad illegal shot that splits you open badly, then they deserve to take the DQ!

2. Jinx_AA Brown Belt

What a weird fight from walkouts to finish ....just straight up weird

3. No Skill Gap Brown Belt Platinum Member

Ehh Idk about that one I found that completely bullshit and bush-league.

Yeah good on him in a cut-throat way but that was dogshit, no honor at all. He got destroyed all fight, you want to bring in some voodoo aikido witch doctor ass coach and one-man army corner, get embarrassed in the octagon, and then you are about to get finished or lose 30-26 minimum and you fake it that you can't continue?

Can't see out of my eye where no blood is going into, DQ right? Pathetic.

And I'm pretty neutral on Diego, used to like him a lot more in the past than recent years. I don't hate him, but it's just such a bullshit way to win in front of your home crowd. Go out on your shield at least after that terrible performance, he did the opposite and found a cheap way out for a fake win.

4. JustOnce Always learning

That was a coward move.

5. Luke Glasshold Banned Banned

i dont know if he deserves it but goddam pereira is so fukin fun to watch

6. usernamee Silver Belt

They should have waived it off sooner after the illegal knee. No way should he continue.

People calling Diego a pussy are retards.

Nobody has ever emptied out their tank in the octagon more. Crazy this didn't happen 10 fights ago.

7. AllAmericanNightmare Blue Belt

Such a dumbass rule anyway.

8. Mahkor Drunkmaster Flex Banned

Diego looked like a pussy.

9. ChoKuRei Purple Belt Platinum Member

What a fucking coward

10. EXOICHO Black Belt

You know what's Bush league??

Fighting in a sport with very few rules and then still blatantly breaking them. Fuc cheaters and fuc anyone who tries to let them get away with it

11. JustBLEED123 Orange Belt

Pereira outclassed Diego and could of finished him whenever he wanted to but he wanted to show off smh

12. elcj Green Belt

There is no honor in toying with and disrespecting a 38yr old fighter that you clearly are a league above.

There is no honor in splitting a guys face open with an unnecessary illegal knee in the last round of a fight you've already won.

I have no doubt if his opponent wasn't being so scummy, he wouldnt have let him take the DQ

13. No Skill Gap Brown Belt Platinum Member

I don't even think Perriera meant to "cheat" I just think he's a complete moron and he sucks too. Both fighters aren't going anywhere. There's no defending that, it should be a no contest if anything, not a win for Diego. If that's a win then we should start handing out 5 belts per division and silver medals for each loser in every fight. Participation trophy level shit.

@elcj same response to you. Yeah he definitely meant to "split his head open" with that knee, and again we don't know if it was heat of the moment of pre-meditated / purposeful. I bet it was just reaction, yeah it was an illegal blow and it's bullshit.

You really think there was some massive animosity? Diego would have took that DQ against others I bet. Who disrespected who? In the beginning Diego was peacocking like a weirdo close to Perriera. I wanted Diego to win BTW.

14. Right Hook nut shot Brown Belt

Super pussy move. It would have been less bad if he was dominating the fight then got kneed and took the dq , but no he was getting dominated. I guess the witch doctor is legit tho in the end he got the W LOL. Diego champ 2020 all via dq

15. black belch Blue Belt

You think he intentionally illegally hit him? he didnt see his knee on the floor

16. elcj Green Belt

Someone who has been fighting for 20 years and going into the Octogan at the highest level vs killers, at 38yrs old, a coward lol

Ok tough guy

17. Luke Glasshold Banned Banned

yes, but hes doin it for the fans