Good ol durable Burkman

KO By Knee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He lost but he left it all in there, I feel a little nostalgic seeing him fight and while they both need the win Cote appears to be on a second run while Burkman looks near retirement.

I really wanted Burk to win cause I feel like he needed it more. Either way what's next for him you guys think?

I was thinking he was going to get cut until he started teeing off on Cote. That and the third round gives him 1 more fight imo. I wonder if they throw him to a good prospect or try to get him an easier fight. Lombard and DHK were both really tough matchups for him. Cote was a good matchup for him and I don't think he did bad at all although I did think he was losing.

He performed well just looks to have got caught against Cote

Give him Erick Silva after Silva loses the fight that's happening right now...

I hope he gets a Stout length of rope and sticks around forever

he looked alright until getting caught and he always brings it, weird stoppage though.

would've been fine if it was stopped like 2-3 seconds after the knockdown, not stopped when it looked like burkman was gonna be okay.

he shouldn't get cut. lombard was juiced to shit and dong has always been top 10, and he was in an exciting fight tonight.

Back