Good news: TRT Vitor is most likely back

I'm all for it (like everyone else). But honestly, he's got so many miles on him, at this point how much can he really "get back"?
TRT will give him all the powers of a 25 year old,

Don't worry bro, he's back:

hqdefault.jpg

Hasn't Vitor always been a glass cannon?

Not really. He was known to quit mentally when pressured, but he always had a good chin prior to quitting TRT.

He's been koed/tkoed 4 times in the past 2 years though (!)

used to think he was such a legend now I just see him as a juice head.

Kinda pathetic you get ko’d then are at a clinic a week later to get back on the juice. Wtf
He probably has felt awful for years without TRT but still fought anyway and it showed. The strong aggressive vitor without TRT wasn't the same. You can say what you want about him juicing since he was a teen, sure maybe he did.

LOL. Literally a day after the fight. I mean I expected it and if I were him I'd do the same but it's still hilarious.

Vitor/ Longevity GOAT

used to think he was such a legend now I just see him as a juice head.

Kinda pathetic you get ko’d then are at a clinic a week later to get back on the juice. Wtf

His hormones are fucked from PED usage his whole life. He's been on since his teen years. This is good for his health.

Too bad his chin is shot now. His ceiling is basically "glass cannon" at this point, which is better than nothing I suppose.

Vitor was always a glass cannon though lol

His chin wasn't necessarily bad but as soon as he'd start losing he'd always just quit

he probably already had the meeting scheduled before his last fight,sad fucker

UberCop needs an opponent for upcoming Rizin card

His T levels are RIZIN as we speak!

Good for him, he needs it no joke. Guy looks like he aged 15 years.

That’s a good question.

I think he had a decent chin back in the day, but I really can’t remember when ever ate any huge shots. He protected his chin pretty well.
he got knocked down but chuck, didnt get ko'd.

if he's retired, he can do whatever he wants. i imagine for a person like belfort, a little trt is probably good for his health at this point.
He likely probably needs it probably because he did so much roids when he was younger and it changed his bodies chemistry and messed up his t levels tremendously. Once you juice, it changes you forever.

Back