News GOOD NEWS: Niklas Stolze vs Jared Gooden is BACK ON! We're back to 10 fights!

UFC needs to get back to it's previous covid protocols asap. If they're just allowing fighters to mix with who they want during fight week then this is going to happen more and more.
Not just that - there's no way they can keep track of who they're training with and what they do outside of fight week. With cases going up everywhere they're going to have to have some sort of mandate or we'll see more and more of this.

Welp going to skip this and look for a way to watch the Bellator card.

And of course they are hell bent on that awful 9 pm start time (for me) main card time. And they want to have so many fights on the main card so it pushes the prelims star time even further. So I guess morning watch it is for me then so rip my live bet opportunities for this card.

Not just that - there's no way they can keep track of who they're training with and what they do outside of fight week. With cases going up everywhere they're going to have to have some sort of mandate or we'll see more and more of this.

They seemed to do okayish during the height of the pandemic (there were a fair few cancellations, but not as many as their could have been), so they need to at least go back to that. I don't know how much more they can do prior to that, it's really up to the fighters to be sensible at that point and realise that if they test positive and can't fight they're not going to get paid, so they need to keep their training circle small.

Otherwise I think we could be seeing 7 or 8 cancellations per card and a fuckload of late replacements.

One things for sure, if I was an aspiring UFC fighter who's even close to being on their radar I'd be making sure I'm ready and available for super short notice fights.

Coker sold his soul to the devil

To this person

Pacquiao-Ma-gif.gif

Pacquiao’s mom

Alvey/Kopylov
Abdurakhimov/Daukaus
Lazzez/Stolze
Nunes/Pena
Kang/Yahya
Stolze/Gooden

We lost 6 fights within the last couple of days just to get Gaethje vs Chandler in return. The sacrifice for a Just Bleed fight

Ronnie VS Trevin too

Fight Island just re-opened guys!

Wow. What a shit show. We might get the point where there's only seven fights like a card had last year. Yikes.

Reactions: Gio
Well at least thats back on. Now watch, Hall will get ran over by a drunk jon jones on his way to the apex

Back