Good news for Rose Namajunas fans!

I don't like any pictures of Rose without Pat

anyone shitting on her now has no understanding of anxiety, agoraphobia, etc and how crippling it can be. No wonder the suicide rate is so high, society disrespects mental illness left and right.
Agreed man. I suffered from debilitating anxiety for about 10 years after suffering 2 sever concussions in a year and as much as I wanted to do things my body would do everything in it's power to stop me.

It's a fucked up feeling when your mind and your body work against eachother instead of working as one.

I've told the story about how I finally got over that on here before but it's a little unorthodox so I would rather not get into it again. PM me if you would like to discuss it further though. If you are a sufferer I can relate and know how horrible it is.

You are comical. I would prefer none of the PPV costs went to having most of these untalented women appear on the PPV. They have a place to fight it is called invicta. If they have a message board I would suggest you go there since you seem so interested in watching them. I am married and have been. You being an incel and all I suggest you take your own advice.

You are married? Hahahh I find that as laughable as you pretending to "pay" for any PPV.

And where did I say I was "so interested" in WMMA? I couldn't care less and grow less interested by the day...but I don't sit there bitching about their hair like a little fruitloop.

Oh, and nice one with your "I know you are but what am I" comeback at the end. Great throwback for some of us, but I'm sure it still works in your playground, kiddo.

Cry me a river. There have been PLENTY of Champs who haven't defended for longer periods of time. Plus, I thought nobody cared about WMMA...

Now that a Champ hasn't defended in a few months it's somehow SOO important. FOH with that nonsense and false flagship.

This, so much this. All of a sudden people care about WMMA? Gtfoh. I use to think it was just cliche, but Sherdog has taught me the phrase "haters gonna hate" exists for a reason. Fuck you guys are miserable.

How about some consistency?!? Last time a female fighter went 7 months without a defense, people were saying defend or vacate. Good at 125, good at 115, no?

#defendorvacate

Did the bus thing really shut down the champ or is it something else?
Just book Andrade/Suarez already for the belt.Meanwhile hopefully Rose can attend another UFC event or 2 next year.

You are married? Hahahh I find that as laughable as you pretending to "pay" for any PPV.

And where did I say I was "so interested" in WMMA? I couldn't care less and grow less interested by the day...but I don't sit there bitching about their hair like a little fruitloop.

Oh, and nice one with your "I know you are but what am I" comeback at the end. Great throwback for some of us, but I'm sure it still works in your playground, kiddo.
You are the one who keeps sticking up for the girl with the buzzcut that is too afraid to come out of her house not me. Lol anyways I am done with you. You have nothing to offer me or this board for that matter.

The comments on the twitter post though <45> Rose went from loved by everyone to an afraid to leave the house chick lol it also doesnt help that she has only fought once this year and is the champ

It shows the sexual inclination that a lot, if not most of the Colin fans have.

How about some consistency?!? Last time a female fighter went 7 months without a defense, people were saying defend or vacate. Good at 125, good at 115, no?

#defendorvacate
Im not refuting the fact that she's lagging, rather I question your motives. Intentions over everything my guy.

Im not refuting the fact that she's lagging, rather I question your motives. Intentions over everything my guy.
Montaño had injuries, people kept saying she was ducking. Rose claims the same. Is she ducking?

Montaño had injuries, people kept saying she was ducking. Rose claims the same. Is she ducking?
Montano came in 20 lbs overweight on fight week. Idk what to tell you man. I wish that fight would've gone through either way. Valentina was going to turn her into hamburger meat.

You are the one who keeps sticking up for the girl with the buzzcut that is too afraid to come out of her house not me. Lol anyways I am done with you. You have nothing to offer me or this board for that matter.

Good for you. I already offered you advice though, kid. Hope your work as a hair critic works out well. <Lmaoo>

Back