Good news for Rose Namajunas fans!

Came in expecting her to grow her hair out. Leaving disappointed.

Conor fans continue to be human garbage.

Conor fans continue to be human garbage.

Especially all the death threats Chiesa got after his lawsuit. Just goes to show the kind of people Conor attracts.

Butthurt Joanna fans here tend to hate on Rose as well

just find the right post and all the idiots are there . Sherdog will dog anyone

Last edited:
Wish she would just let her hair grow out. Or wear a wig when she isn't fighting. That buzz cut kills it for me.

Well...

She here to fight and not to turn you on, so why does it matter what her hair looks like? You think you have a shot if she grows out her hair? <Lmaoo>

If not, then just focus on her fighting and stop trying to jerk off while she's tryna fight.

The issue is she is a champion and hasn’t fought in 7 months. She needs to get back in the ring or vacate if she has personal issues.

Cry me a river. There have been PLENTY of Champs who haven't defended for longer periods of time. Plus, I thought nobody cared about WMMA...

Now that a Champ hasn't defended in a few months it's somehow SOO important. FOH with that nonsense and false flagship.

Cry me a river. There have been PLENTY of Champs who haven't defended for longer periods of time. Plus, I thought nobody cared about WMMA...

Now that a Champ hasn't defended in a few months it's somehow SOO important. FOH with that nonsense and false flagship.
This, so much this. All of a sudden people care about WMMA? Gtfoh. I use to think it was just cliche, but Sherdog has taught me the phrase "haters gonna hate" exists for a reason. Fuck you guys are miserable.

7 months is not THAT bad. She has already defended once, against the most dominant champion ever in the weight class. Give the girl a break. When she approaches Conor levels of not defending, then crucify her.

The comments on the twitter post though <45> Rose went from loved by everyone to an afraid to leave the house chick lol it also doesnt help that she has only fought once this year and is the champ
People are savage on social media. This one cracks me up.
DrroDxaV4AAtH5Q.jpg

You gotta be a weird broad to live w pat Barry.

Well...

She here to fight and not to turn you on, so why does it matter what her hair looks like? You think you have a shot if she grows out her hair? <Lmaoo>

If not, then just focus on her fighting and stop trying to jerk off while she's tryna fight.
Ok white knight. If I am forced to watch women fight in the UFC I would prefer they be hot. Actually if I had my choice they would black out fights on the PPV I don't want to see and just reduce the price of the PPV

anyone shitting on her now has no understanding of anxiety, agoraphobia, etc and how crippling it can be. No wonder the suicide rate is so high, society disrespects mental illness left and right.

Relax buddy it's all an act

Rose is doing all that for attention

Ok white knight. If I am forced to watch women fight in the UFC I would prefer they be hot. Actually if I had my choice they would black out fights on the PPV I don't want to see and just reduce the price of the PPV

It's not about being a "white knight". I'm sorry if you can't get laid and are so lonely that any female you see has to be "hot", but you are in no way shape or form FORCED to watch them fight. You make the choice to watch or not, so don't try to justify it with some fake BS. Go out and find yourself a prostitute or something so you can nut IRL rather than bitching about fighters not being "hot" enough for you to jerk off to.

The comments on the twitter post though <45> Rose went from loved by everyone to an afraid to leave the house chick lol it also doesnt help that she has only fought once this year and is the champ
Just read some of those and people online are savage AF lol

It looks like holly was forced to bring her lil brother with her to some fights and he’d rather be home playing dungeons and dragons.

Aldo does it and he is a badass, a female fighter does it and she is compared to a nerdy little boy. Sherdog never ceases to disappoint.‍♂️

It's not about being a "white knight". I'm sorry if you can't get laid and are so lonely that any female you see has to be "hot", but you are in no way shape or form FORCED to watch them fight. You make the choice to watch or not, so don't try to justify it with some fake BS. Go out and find yourself a prostitute or something so you can nut IRL rather than bitching about fighters not being "hot" enough for you to jerk off to.
You are comical. I would prefer none of the PPV costs went to having most of these untalented women appear on the PPV. They have a place to fight it is called invicta. If they have a message board I would suggest you go there since you seem so interested in watching them. I am married and have been. You being an incel and all I suggest you take your own advice.

Lol you think people watch wmma for the fighting skill? Gtfo

Back