Good news for Rose Namajunas fans!

I assume she took a rental car or an Uber to the event and not a bus.

The comments on the twitter post though <45> Rose went from loved by everyone to an afraid to leave the house chick lol it also doesnt help that she has only fought once this year and is the champ

Yari:

giphy.gif

Caner:

4696.jpg

looks like she is committed to the buzzcut!

<{hughesimpress}>

The comments on the twitter post though <45> Rose went from loved by everyone to an afraid to leave the house chick lol it also doesnt help that she has only fought once this year and is the champ

I don't wanna say she don't want no smoke with Andrade but...

anyone shitting on her now has no understanding of anxiety, agoraphobia, etc and how crippling it can be. No wonder the suicide rate is so high, society disrespects mental illness left and right.

Wish she would just let her hair grow out. Or wear a wig when she isn't fighting. That buzz cut kills it for me.

That whole story about her not wanting to leave the house was clickbait anyway. The sad part is just like anything else spewed on the internet, people just run with it.

I assure you, Rose has been fine and only out because of an injured shoulder. MMA fans are the best!

Edit: I will state that I'm a fan of Rose, for the record.

anyone shitting on her now has no understanding of anxiety, agoraphobia, etc and how crippling it can be. No wonder the suicide rate is so high, society disrespects mental illness left and right.
The issue is she is a champion and hasn’t fought in 7 months. She needs to get back in the ring or vacate if she has personal issues.

MYbe she needs a new profession, one that doesn’t entail fighting in front of thousands live, and millions on tv

The issue is she is a champion and hasn’t fought in 7 months. She needs to get back in the ring or vacate if she has personal issues.
7 months is not THAT bad. She has already defended once, against the most dominant champion ever in the weight class. Give the girl a break. When she approaches Conor levels of not defending, then crucify her.

Back