Good MMA gym Riverside CA?

Ratler123

White Belt
Reaction score
Just like the title says, I am looking for a place to train in the Riverside area. I mostly want to learn BJJ and Muay Thai and I really am looking for a gym that has multiple classes a day so I can choose one to fit my school schedule. Thanks guys in advance.

I used to live there when I was little. It's a nice place. I remember being scared of the wildcats in the whole caved in part that's filled with trees on an incline of some sort. I was too interested in pokemon and digimon to look up martial arts stuff, though.

I'm sorry, dude. You can look it up on Google, though. That's what I do.

I did. I have found Kings Martial Arts/United BJJ/and Marcellini's.... I have also seen Gracie Barra and Millennia MMA..... so I am looking for what people recommend

Oh... well in that case if it were me personally, I'd go to Gracie Barra cuz that's an awesome gym for jits, and if you have jits, it makes everything so much easier. You don't ever have to worry about getting taken down because you can choke them unconcious off your back, so you can just blast away. Some guys without jits like Kenny Florian and Dan Hardy are constantly scared they're gonna' get taken down, so they can't throw bombs. Jits allows you to throw bombs because what's the worst that can happen? Plus, you can learn takedowns afterwards if you want to, but it's not necessary. So, in conclusion, you should go to Gracie Barra in my opinion.

...Some guys without jits like Kenny Florian and Dan Hardy are constantly scared they're gonna' get taken down, so they can't throw bombs. Jits allows you to throw bombs because what's the worst that can happen? Plus, you can learn takedowns afterwards if you want to, but it's not necessary. So, in conclusion, you should go to Gracie Barra in my opinion.

How old are you? Your knowledge is lacking on your fighters. Kenny Florian is a BJJ Black Belt and owns his own school with his brother.

Dan Hardy, although he is considered a striker, he does have some pretty good "Jits" skills.

Really? I did not know that. Why would Kenflo be scared of getting taken down then? It makes no sense. He should be using his jiu-jitsu to his advantage then.

Back