Good MMA Glove for Heavy Bag?

S

Snowman3459

I've been training in MMA for about 6 months now, mostly boxing and BJJ, and I've had a hard time finding a MMA glove that can protect my knuckles against a heavy bag.

Now I know MMA gloves are not meant too use with a heavy bag, but their are striking and grappling gloves.

So my question is, what would be the best MMA "style" glove too use on a heavy bag?

I don't have a price range and I've been looking at some Hayabusa gloves and I've read nothing but good reviews.

So not even the Hayabusa Hybrid MMA Gloves would be decent? I've looked around and that seems to be the best of the best right now.

They're not bag gloves, they're sparring gloves. You could use them, but they're more expensive than most decent bag gloves, and aren't going to provide the necessary protection.

Ringside-www.Ringside.com

Fairtex-www.Ringside.com

Check those links out. You can get a good pair of bag gloves, that will give you the proper support/protection, for less than those MMA gloves.

So not even the Hayabusa Hybrid MMA Gloves would be decent? I've looked around and that seems to be the best of the best right now.

Use boxing gloves mate, that way you have maximum protection when you go all out on the heavy bag, even UFC fighters use boxing gloves.

The objective of the heavy bag is striking, so there is no need to have your fingers free for grappling.

+Juan more. You're just asking for an injury using mma style gloves on the bag. Plus using heavier gloves will help to build up your endurance.

Alright thanks guys, I was just hoping there would be a MMA glove that gave enough protection to the knuckles in order to use on a heavy bag.

Back