Good jump rope

Pulled the trigger on the Rogue Fitness Thai style.

Thank you all once again.

By all means keep talking about it though I never realized how much thought was put into jump ropes lol.

I like the twins rope, which is similar to the rogue you got. It'll be a workout for your shoulders. Just remember it hurts like hell if you wack your toes with it.

For those wondering what Adam (Ironwolf) is talking about here is the life and death story of 2 accounts on Sherdog. Skribble aka Golden boy and his thread of lies and stupid comments.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f11/okay-spar-hard-every-sparring-session-2357021/

Jump threads if you want but it is a MUST read.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for sending me to this, Strato. I've only been training for a year so I mainly stay with specific technique threads and advice in the Stand Up thread. I normally don't post because I don't feel I have much to offer so I hadn't seen this. Wow.

Total Besmirchment. will he answer for his crimes or just silently disappear?

disappear more than likely he was skribble at one point, he was golden boy at one point... who knows who will show up next!? :icon_chee

HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for sending me to this, Strato. I've only been training for a year so I mainly stay with specific technique threads and advice in the Stand Up thread. I normally don't post because I don't feel I have much to offer so I hadn't seen this. Wow.

you can always ask for stuff here bro, im sure you will get pointed in the right direction.

you can always ask for stuff here bro, im sure you will get pointed in the right direction.

I always knew that. I don't like wasting other people's time so I tend to research like crazy until I am satisfied with the answer. If I'm not, that is when I ask. At that point it becomes something that someone else may research to find an answer to the same question. I hate my time wasted and will avoid wasting someone else's time if I can avoid it. I do thank you all for the education that I continue to get here.

ah man its not a waste of time, sometimes techniques don't quite feel right even though they are preached a certain way. Getting another's insight as to WHY it is the way it is will help something research wont help with.

ah man its not a waste of time, sometimes techniques don't quite feel right even though they are preached a certain way. Getting another's insight as to WHY it is the way it is will help something research wont help with.

I can see that. I appreciate that.

Back