Good interview with Jon Jones

Was wondering where the interviews were, couldn't find them on the UFC youtube channel. Thanks TS.

VVqiW0s.gif

Yeah that was a pretty good interview.

This one will be mostly ignored because Jones comes off as decent and genuine. (nb4 "Jones is fake!")

Quite cool, Jones is a nice guy as this interview shows, but haters gonna hate.

Good to see him cool and relaxed. He is going to be stressed enough when DC emasculates him.

"If you had the power to change the world, what would you do?"

lol

pageant level question

I don't get why some people want to hate on him so much and more to the point, why they want him to lose so much.. It's kinda similar to Mayweather in some regards.. If you look at the record he's built up, the records he's broken and the ones he could be on his way to breaking in the future, he could be on his way to being the greatest fighter of all time.

I root for him to win, not because I think he's a diamond bloke, he's not, he comes across petulant sometimes, arrogant sometimes and straight up obnoxious at others..but I believe if he carries on this path, and this sports does too, the same then in 50 years time we could be looking back the same way as my grandad did when he would talk about watching Ali in his prime.. Tomorrow night could be our Rumble in the Jungle!

Back