Good Guy Dana White Upgraded a Fan's Seat Location

Some of you people will spin literally anything lol.

Yeah, you people. White piece of shit buddeh

okp66FD.gif

Dudes got 350 million dollars in the bank...it's not like he's really breaking the bank by upgrading seats. Dana, if you're reading this, please give me sweet tickets to UFC 202...I said please.

I went to a ufc event about 10 years ago and was in the same situation. I had a pole blocking my view to the cage. This was before Twitter. I took it like a man and stopped supporting ufc financially. Now I feel comfortable streaming PPVs.

and how does it feel to know that you have played absolutely no role in the rise of the greatest sport and promotion on earth? How do you cope with your regret?

No problem, it'll just be taken out of a fighter's purse! :D

So which fighter was deducted the $1000?

and how does it feel to know that you have played absolutely no role in the rise of the greatest sport and promotion on earth? How do you cope with your regret?

I used to order all UFC and Pride PPVs. Now I order 1-2 PPVs a year. I stream the rest. I have given this sport plenty of money in the past 15 years,

Good for Dana to do that. but there should never be that stupid pole there anyway, how can people see. they need to think of these things before set-up

i really don't believe dana is as bad as he's made out to be..... after the sale how some fighters were literally calling him their second father. weird.

Back