Good Guy Dana White Upgraded a Fan's Seat Location

Note to self

- Purchase a seat next to pole
- Complain to Dana White on Social Media

I went to a ufc event about 10 years ago and was in the same situation. I had a pole blocking my view to the cage. This was before Twitter. I took it like a man and stopped supporting ufc financially. Now I feel comfortable streaming PPVs.

He once gave a fan in Houston free tickets after his College books were stolen out of his car and he had to buy new books and couldn't afford tickets

Edit: some background, the guy was a drug addict type that turned his life around when he started training. Prolly mid 30s married had a kid and was going to school turning it all around. It was I wanna say the second Ufc in Houston 160 I believe and it happened, a Ufc fighter that was at the gym let dana know around lunch time and he had 2 tickets by dinner time.

Last edited:
View attachment 126395

I like Dana unlike most sherdoggers.

(Just had to include a picture of excessively jacked Dana)
goddamn, makes me think the UFC USADA testing was all a ploy by Dana and Lorenzo to dry up the PED market of buyers so they could get their PEDs at discount prices

Dana and said fan after the event

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

He once gave a fan in Houston free tickets after his College books were stolen out of his car and he had to buy new books and couldn't afford tickets

Note to self

- Get books stolen
- Buy new books that hinders you from buying a ticket to UFC Event.

Note to self

- Get books stolen
- Buy new books that hinders you from buying a ticket to UFC Event.

There was def a did he make this up to get free tickets thought but I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth

Wanted him to bow down to my protégé. Haa

I just noticed dude is a Lawler fan, he got an even better view to see Lawler get his head blasted off. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wanted him to bow down to my protégé. Haa

I just noticed dude is a Lawler fan, he got an even better view to see Lawler get his head blasted off. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

According to my calculations Lawler will be approximately 113.2 feet away when he defeats woodley!!!!

nerd-student-making-a-funny-smiling-face-picture-id156303396

There was def a did he make this up to get free tickets thought but I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth

I am not questioning whether it's true or not. I am just taking notes on how to get free tickets or a better seat. Haaa

Danas to do list:

Bang super models
Reprimand goofs
Chill with brawk Lesnar
Get injected by Lorenzo
Inject Lorenzo
Hang up on bones
Flex triceps
Make sure no one I don't like can get into UFC
Burn some stacks of cash
Do coke on super model
Be the boss
....1000000000 other things
Then... Do 1 good deed in my life (give a fan a new seat... Fuckin goof)

Back