Good Free MMOS?

I'd be down for an RPG, but open to other shit. Is there any good free shooters out?

Good. Free. MMO.

Pick 2.

Actually, I just wanted to say that. I don't know really know much about f2p mmos.

I played a bit of the Star Wars one. I don't have any complaints about it but for some reason I just got bored of it.

For RPGs maybe try Neverwinter, not big into RPG but my brother plays Neverwinter a bunch.
For shooters I would definitely look into Warframe. It's really fun.

As far as free to play MMOs?
None at the moment.
I really liked Warframe for a cpl weeks but I got tired of it. Just tryin' to help u out..
I've been stuck on Hotline Miami lately, it's older, but it's a brutal game and highly addictive.. Found it on Steam.

Uncharted Waters Online. The amount of content in it is through the roof, it has an established and quite mellow community, and it'll teach you a lot about real world geography. One of the best MMO's I've ever played, actually, and never put a dime into it.

Be aware though... This is not a raid oriented MMO, and it doesn't in any way follow the Everquest paradigm that WoW blatantly ripped off.

"Path of Exile" if you like "Diablo."

There's an awesome one called ''real life'' you should give it a go.

if you are willing to invest the amount of time it takes to fully immerse yourself in an mmop expereince because you want the best possible expereince, pony up 15 bucks and jus tpaly wow.

eq2 is free now, and the majority of the f2p restrictions have been lifted on the gear and abilities.

it's much improved over the original; but i found the server pops to be pretty low, and most players have been at the top of the pile for years now. it is an older game after all.

still, the overland zone content is easily soloable especially compared to the first game. the quests are pathed, so it is simple to follow. you are bound to run into established players tooling around on alts, so there is potential for group play, and as long as you are courteous you are bound to receive guild invites.

a few of my friends irl and i made accounts and rolled up some characters on the same server last fall to get together every so often, as we are scattered around the world. we had some fun. it's been a while though.

if you are willing to invest the amount of time it takes to fully immerse yourself in an mmop expereince because you want the best possible expereince, pony up 15 bucks and jus tpaly wow.

You don't even have to pay real money to play WoW anymore. You can buy time tokens with in-game gold.

I make more gold every month than the gold cost of the tokens (just from stuff I was doing anyway), so I'm literally playing WoW for free.

I'd forgotten about that when I posted earlier.

If you've never played it before, I think they still do the free initial month when you first buy the base game. Base game includes everything but the latest xpac, I think, and is pretty cheap. Latest xpacs usually get pretty deep discounts after they've been out a while, too.

And it's hard to tell whether you'd be able to make enough gold in that first free month to sustain by paying with gold

Planetside 2

Free MMOFPS.

Defiance plays a bit like Mercenaries but in an MMO environment. The weapons system in it reminds me of Borderlands, too.

Neverwinter is a decent f2p MMORPG and is updated regularly. Rift is another MMORPG with a lot to do and an instant adventure feature where you can join a group of people at anytime and roam the land smoking fools.

DC Universe Online is a superhero themed MMO where you create your own hero/villain and do shit in Gotham and Metropolis. Toxic community, though.

Archeage should be avoided. The community is terrible, the game is loaded with ridiculous mirco transactions where you need to pay just to chop wood after you used up your limited amount of labor points, and the server merges would suggest the player base and the game are in decline. Could've been a great game, though.

Marvel Heroes 2015 is my game atm. Rift or Guild Wars 2 aren't bad. Neverwinter, Path of Exile and Dungeons and Dragons Online are also good.

Defiance plays a bit like Mercenaries but in an MMO environment. The weapons system in it reminds me of Borderlands, too.

Defiance is kinda rubbish but I love that shit. I got like 400 hours in it or something. Simple gameplay with satisfying weaponry, shit's relaxing and the grind for new guns is reasonable enough. I'd recommend it if you don't like dat WoW style combat

Tera is supposed to have great combat too but I haven't been arsed playing it yet

Back