Good fighters you're not sold on

1. It wasn't.
2. It didn't happen.
3. Try again.
Ya relax there buddy , I like Overeem infact I loved him after he KO'd Brock, but after showing a shady chin I'm just not sold don't get me wrong I would love for him to be champ

Ya relax there buddy , I like Overeem infact I loved him after he KO'd Brock, but after showing a shady chin I'm just not sold don't get me wrong I would love for him to be champ
How could you not be sold on overeem hes fought so many good fighters won many belts lol

el cucui is one rising talent that I am super confident in- like how I felt about Luke after Costas→

this could be the first time I disagree w/ @Dragon Punch

though I will admit that he gets hit (Tony, not Dragon Punch), and that he definitely needs to pump the brakes with those rolling leglock attempts. I'm all for unorthodox scramblings, and would love to see him go Chonan on a dude, but lord has he been straight spamming them as of late.

Very strong offensive technique all around, with tons of grit and tenacity. He just stays on guys and always pressures...

Keep shoring up that defensive striking and claim your throne, as far as I'm concerned.

I might not be right, but I am excited

I agree with those who mentioned Cody Garbrandt.

Werdum, Weidman. Especially Werdum. I know they're up there, but... meh
Its really nuts for anybody to underrate Werdum, look at some of his wins.
Cain, Fedor, Overeem, Big Nog, Travis Browne, Mark Hunt, Roy Nelson, Bigfoot and Gonzaga x2.

Pretty impressive IMO

Cejudo and Garbrandt are way overated,Henry couldnt take down a kickboxer last time Mighty Mouse is going to take him down for the fun of it to make a point.

Robbie Lawler. I think he is an animal, but I see wonderboy tearing him to shreds
Lawler is my choice too. He's great, and I'll happily agree he is elite.mbut he should have lost two of his last three fights.

khabib

Defo got skills, is a good fighter and I wouldn't try to argue otherwise(undefeated with a W over the current champion) but I'm not sold. Someone will eventually come along that can stop the takedown and when that happens all that lunging in face first and hands low will get him in serious trouble.

Might sound ridicilous but Rockhold, just doesn't really seem that great to me even though he raped Weidman. I genuinely feel everyone fights like an idiot against him, must be intimidated by the looks lol

Back