good fighter that got huge ?

It all depends on the person...some people preform better with more weight and others do not. If you watch more professional athelets during there GPP (none powerlifting GPP) they bulk up...and though out the season they return to there "Atheletic Shape"

GO FUCK a ROOSTER SO I CAN REPORT YOU TO PETA FOR GIVING IT ANAL WARTS!

lots of fighters put on a lot of size with weights, watch tito in his first fight with guy mezger and then watch any of his more recent fights....he was never small and weak but he put on a lot of size

anthony macias went from the little guy that severn suplexed, to a much bigger dude in the ifc where he took some fuckin' names...

then he got beat by sakuraba in like, pride 1 or 2 or 3 or 4...

one of those prides...

As far as Sapp goes, the dude is truly amazing when you consider his skill level. He has numerous wins in top fighting organizations (how many of you can say that) yet he fights like a teenage girl. His size and strength are where it's at. Bas even said (during his commentary of Sapp/Nog) that if Sapp ever learned how to fight, he'd be unstoppable.

CarnalSalvation said:
I disagree. Most books on training, including those you listed (besides the McCallum book) I'd consider overly technical garbage that'll do nothing but cloud a lifters mind.

Training is best kept simple, especially for the novice.

training is anything but simple. youll realize this if you ever start coaching something more complex than lifting..

I don't coach anything.

Training only becomes complex at pro, or top amature levels (like Olymians).

Besides that my man, I've never claimed to be able to do anything but make people bigger and stronger, and most people who come to me looking to do that are happy with their results.

CarnalSalvation said:
I don't coach anything.

Training only becomes complex at pro, or top amature levels (like Olymians).

Besides that my man, I've never claimed to be able to do anything but make people bigger and stronger, and most people who come to me looking to do that are happy with their results.

so then you admit that you are no coach D?

selfpwnd!!!!!!!!!

Hey, nothing wrong with a man admitting his limitations. When people PM me, I tell them flat out "hey, I don't know much about conditioning or anything like that, bu tyeah I can make ya stronger".

Brand Nizzle said:
I can't believe you guys just called bob sapp a good fighter. Haha

He nearly beat Nog on strength and size alone. I'd say that counts for something.

Back