Good fat burner?

Ultimate Jason

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What's a good fat burner? Something with little side effects, no being jittery or anything like that. Pill or powder. Something to take before you work out or something? Thanks in advance.

They're all basically stimulants of varying potency. The stimulant free ones are powdered gums/fiber that make you feel full and reduce appetite.

The drawbacks to the stimulants is they can overload your nervous system, make you jittery, palpitations, etc.

The drawbacks to the non-stimulant ones is that they can jack up your digestive tract.

Overall, I'd say just eat less, move more, be patient.

yohimbine hcl can work well, just start with a low dosage and work upwards or else you'll feel like crap

Caffeine, B complex and water.

Coffee and a spoonful Vegemite.

What's a good fat burner? Something with little side effects, no being jittery or anything like that. Pill or powder. Something to take before you work out or something? Thanks in advance.

There is no magic pill to burn fat. You work hard and that does the burning. Eat clean before and after and stay in caloric deficit and weight comes off.

If you're looking for a kick start to your workouts then as XMoker said just grab some caffeine, b complex and water, everything that is marketed is just marketing. Read labels and you'll find that it's all caffeine or green tea extract + some trace level vitamins...

I have used Maximuscle Thermobol.
It was very good depending on diet of course. After the 1st few days the jitters diminish.
Your body may get used to any over the counter fatburners as nothing will be as strong as the original Ultimate Orange or when Ephedrine was legal. I am in Northern Ireland where it is banned. That stuff would keep you going all day!

i'm taking intek thermogenic evolution or some shit. my buddy gave me a free bottle, it costs like $80 so i figured i'd use it.

so far it just gives me energy and makes me sweat a lot. i still have a big appetite. i probably won't buy another bottle.

yeah, just eat a little less and more healthy and run a lot more.

Back