Good chins that got cracked

Am I supposed to watch both of those?

Also that video doesn't know what a cracked chin is if Mark Hunt is the first example.

haven't seen a new montageking vid for a while

Chuck had that look in his eyes but his chin still got cracked.

In an updates version frankie should be there too .

Frankie Edgar?

He's been stopped once in his entire career, and rebounded from that stoppage with a win.

Unless we are going by different definitions, this isn't a cracked chin.

Chuck, Reem, Arlovski, Ellenberger...these to me are cracked chins.

Frankie Edgar?

He's been stopped once in his entire career, and rebounded from that stoppage with a win.

yeah but nelson chin is not cracked wither .

no Chuck and no Fedor?

I mean nelson chin wasnt cracked in the arlovski fight like the guy in the video says .

Ah ok. I agree.

I don't see a knockout or even a couple KO's as being a 'cracked chin'. Anyone can get knocked out. Look at Dustin Porier who has been as durable as they come since the Conor loss.

Frankie Edgar?

Yeah i agree with Frankie. he got cracked in the Maynard fights, and I mean that as in getting dropped. Ortega completely cracked his in that fight, but Frankie's chin should still be good. If he fights like 3 more times and get KO'd in all of those then yes.
The other guys, I agree too. They have been Ko'd early and in the middle of their careers, but also have been KO'd like 3 or 4 times in row, towards the end too. Reem and Arlovski have been cracked early, a lot, but Chuck and Jake had mostof their KO's the 3 or 4 years of their career. they are all cracked though.

Missed this channel, thought this was a new video at first

i think rampage has the most uncrackable chin. I know early on silva knocked him out but i cant remember him even getting rocked after that. keith sardine supposedly rocked him when the cameras switched.

Ah ok. I agree.

I don't see a knockout or even a couple KO's as being a 'cracked chin'. Anyone can get knocked out. Look at Dustin Porier who has been as durable as they come since the Conor loss.

Porier was just brutally KTFO by Johnson not too long ago though.

Ah ok. I agree.

Poirier did get knocked out in the first round by Michael Johnson shortly after an initial 4fight win streak at LW, but he has certainly proved pretty durable (against top competition nonetheless) during his current LW win streak.

i think rampage has the most uncrackable chin. I know early on silva knocked him out but i cant remember him even getting rocked after that. keith sardine supposedly rocked him when the cameras switched.

Silva hit him with enough to knock out 7 fighters. I think I remember a punch flurry, a glancing head kick, & a bunch of clinch knees to the head before he went out.

Back