Good Cheap Boxing Gloves?

Hammer_Fist

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am going to buy a pair of sparring gloves, and a pair of bag gloves and I don't want to spend my whole paycheck. What is a good brand, of inexpensive gloves? Where should I buy them? What brands should I avoid?
Thanx for the help

I knw this is off topic, but SSF, have you used the primetime gloves? What do you think of them?

And to answer the original question, give http://www.kofightgear.com/ a look, it's been getting good review but personaly, i havn't tried them.

thedon-I like them, they are well pad so you can hit your training partner full on and they are really well put together. One of the schools I train at are using PrimeTime as their main glove now.

I don't want to do a review on them since I sell them, maybe someone here on the forum can give you their 2 cents.

www.SSFgear.com

Ringside makes good gloves. Their value line, Top Contender, is essentially the same gear at a slightly lower price.

Top Contender Training Gloves can be had for $44.99 right now.

Top Contender Super bag Gloves can be had for $34.99 right now. That's damn near free. :D

And their stuff is good quality too. I've been using Ringside and Top Contender gear for a few years now.

Peep it out here: Top Contender gear on Ringiside.com

CHawkins said:
Top Contender Super bag Gloves can be had for $34.99 right now. That's damn near free. :D
I definitely agree with the TC super bag gloves. My brother has a pair and they have lasted a while. Padding feels nice, and the leather has held up on them. As long as don't buy department store Everlast or other SUPER Bargain brands, they usually do pretty nice.

Back