good brands on supplements

ksmnn

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi
I from Poland, staying in the USA for some time, figured I could train here. But brands of supplements here and there are different. I just don't know which are good quality and which arent. I could really use your help here.

For starters I could use aminoacids before and after workout, in tablets I hate that powder stuff. Also does anyone know any brand that has nice vitamine set? My trainer at Poland told that vitamines that are made by bodybuilding companies are better absorbed by the body. At my place I had these nice vitamines with 2 sets of pills, one in the morning and different one before sleep.
I wouldn't mind some high dose vitamine C, and maybe some stuff for regeneration after workout days before sleep. Maybe I could start on some protein shakes, back at home I ate 5 balanced meals a day, in my current situation I can handle 3, breakfast, lunch and light supper. So I was thinking about getting 2 missing meals in shakes or something, so I can eat 3 lesser meals and 2 shakes for example (like before and after training), I'm still eating light breakfast but the last meal of the day when I come back at 8 is usually pretty big since I'm hungry and before I make it I eat it at 9 and it's not good, or so I heard.

I don't you to give me links to products, brands are fine, or maybe some shops on the web or ebay sellers that you know have good prices and don't scam people. I can find what I want just give me pointers where to look if you can.

Thanks

i just read the topic Good that Brandao is on suplemments !

Back