Good BJJ school near Burwood, Sydney?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Katriona1992, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Katriona1992

Katriona1992 Green Belt

Hi everyone,

I am moving Burwood (near Croydon side) at the start of next year. I've done a quick research and I found a few gyms near that area like Gracie Barra Parammatta and Senosic and Perosh Martial Arts. However, I do not know if they are any good or not and thens when you come in!

My question is: what is the best school at or near that place? Because of time restraints, I would prefer the travelling time (one way) to be thirty minutes or less.

Thank you very much!

Kat

P.S. If possible, I would also like to continue training in taekwondo and its always nice to have one school which teaches these two styles! In other words, is there a gym near me which teaches both taekwondo and brazilian jiu jitsu? Again, thank you so so much!

2. Grey Kid

Grey Kid Orange Belt

You're about 5 min drive away from SPMA. Run by Elvis Sinosic and Anthony Perosh. Very legit place.

I train at a different gym but I've rolled with their guys and they were pretty aggressive and well conditioned.

edit: just read your P.S - SPMA offers kickboxing and yoga too.

3. Katriona1992

Katriona1992 Green Belt

thanks for the heads up! any more suggestions guys?