Good analysis on why it seems like Jons has been slowing down

I know it hurts when people actually use logic.

And saying he is a roider is not hating, neither is pointing out he looks much worse fighting rangy opponents.
Your not using logic, you are using excuses like the typical Jones hater.

It all boils down you can't stand the fact Jones is just that good. So you will discredit any win Jones has and make up any bullshit excuse.

Your not using logic, you are using excuses like the typical Jones hater.

It all boils down you can't stand the fact Jones is just that good. So you will discredit any win Jones has and make up any bullshit excuse.

lol, yes, multiple steroid failures are made up excuses

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Let me guess, Jones doesn't tower over 95% of his opponents either lol?

lol, yes, multiple steroid failures are made up excuses

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Let me guess, Jones doesn't tower over 95% of his opponents either lol?
You can never take someone serious when they bring up Jones size. FUCKING LOL.

So let me guess, since Stefan Struve was 7 feet tall and towered over all his opponents he should be the UFC heavyweight champ right?

Another noob who think height makes you bigger than your opponents, fucking lol. You Jones haters pull so much bs out of your ass, its obvious are you are just a butt hurt troll.

Again, save the PED bullshit, its a played out excuse by you haters, and since Jones has skill and talent that don't come from a magic pill.

You can never take someone serious when they bring up Jones size. FUCKING LOL.

So let me guess, since Stefan Struve was 7 feet tall and towered over all his opponents he should be the UFC heavyweight champ right?

Another noob who think height make you bigger than your opponents, fucking lol. You Jones haters pull so much bs out of your ass, its obvious are you are just a butt hurt troll.

Again, save the PED bullshit, its a played out excuse by you haters, and since Jones has skill and talent that don't come from a magic pill.

Lmao. This is what delusions look like. Durrr he doesn't really need to roid, durr, he just does it for fun!
You have no idea how he performs clean. he clearly doesn't feel confident enough in his abilities to do so without them.

It's not bullshit, it is the reality Jones will never live down. He cheated, he lied, get over it.

As for reach, you have to be retarded to think the leverage and distance it provides him in both grappling and striking is not a huge factor in his success.
I can't think of another champ who has EVER had such an absurd size difference vs most of his opponents.

juice-juices-healthy-drink-1296x728-header-1296x728.jpg

Lmao. This is what delusions look like. Durrr he doesn't really need to roid, durr, he just does it for fun!
You have no idea how he performs clean. he clearly doesn't feel confident enough in his abilities to do so without them.

It's not bullshit, it is the reality Jones will never live down. He cheated, he lied, get over it.

As for reach, you have to be retarded to think the leverage and distance it provides him in both grappling and striking is not a huge factor in his success.
I can't think of another champ who has EVER had such an absurd size difference vs most of his opponents.
By that dumb logic that means Stefan Struve should be the heavyweight champ right? What is your excuse why Struve is not the heavyweight champ since its all about reach and height? Please explain, I would love to hear what bullshit you come up with.

Where you crying about Gus size too? You know since he is bigger than Jones. Oh thats right the size advantage only applies to Jones because you cant stand the fact Jones is just that good. Jones can find a cure for cancer and you will blame him for it. You will discredit Jones no matter what.

By your dumb steroid logic, that means all the fighters that have taken steroids ( and there are many ) should have had the same success as Jones right? You make no since. Its pretty obvious you are just a Jones hating crybaby bitch. Whats new?

By that dumb logic that means Stefan Struve should be the heavyweight champ right? What is your excuse why Struve is not the heavyweight champ since its all about reach and height? Please explain, I would love to hear what bullshit you come up with.

Where you crying about Gus size too? You know since he is bigger than Jones. Oh thats right the size advantage only applies to Jones because you cant stand the fact Jones is just that good. Jones can find a cure for cancer and you will blame him for it. You will discredit Jones no matter what.

By your dumb steroid logic, that means all the fighters that have taken steroids ( and there are many ) should have had the same success as Jones right? You make not since. Its pretty obvious you are just a Jones hating crybaby bitch. Whats new?

Are you brain dead?

Obviously it is not JUST height. Jon is skilled, and uses his reach well, unlike Struve who is just medicore and can't use his reach worth shit.
Jon takes his skills, and uses his giant reach advantage to dominate. Is that hard to understand? It is not a coincidence when he doesn't have this reach, he is not nearly as comfortable in there.

You have no idea how good Jones would be without roids. It can push a fighter from very good to great. And that why is why he will always have an asterisk next to his name, no matter how much you cry about it.

Nothing funnier than Jones fans crying about him failing the PED tests, as if its somehow unfai to Jones LOL

Are you brain dead?

Obviously it is not JUST height. Jon is skilled, and uses his reach well, unlike Struve who is just medicore and can't use his reach worth shit.
Jon takes his skills, and uses his giant reach advantage to dominate. Is that hard to understand? It is not a coincidence when he doesn't have this reach, he is not nearly as comfortable in there.

You have no idea how good Jones would be without roids. It can push a fighter from very good to great. And that why is why he will always have an asterisk next to his name, no matter how much you cry about it.

Nothing funnier than Jones fans crying about him failing the PED tests, as if its somehow unfai to Jones LOL
And when you get done crying and whining Jones is still the champ. Jones win because he has skill and talent. PED's dont come with skill and talent you hater.

I will ask you this question again since you purposely dodge the question. Again, if PED's is the only reason for Jones success, that means all the fighters that have taken PED"s should have had the same success as Jones right? And cleaned out a division, beat 4 former champs in one year and been champ for a decade. Why come all the other fighters that have taken PED's have not had the same success as Jones? Please explain, I would love to hear some more excuses and bullshit you come up with.

BTW Reyes and Gus are the same height and bigger than Jones. Where you crying about Reyes and Gus being bigger than their opponents like you were Jones?

It sucks to be a Jones hating crybaby bitch don't it?

Last edited:
Are you brain dead?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Jones haters are really something...

Does Jones have some propaganda team trying to convince us that steroids aren't the reason for his decline? Or are his fans just this petty?

And yet he totally destroyed Gus in their second fight. You know the guy that is tall, the same size and bigger than Jones.
Jones still has a huge reach advantage to just poke gus with pussy ass distance strikes from downtown. That makes it even sadder that gus out struck him in the first fight. John was at least smart enough to notice by the time the rematch came that gus has pee pee wrassling so John just used his wrasslin in the rematch. He wants no part of the stand up with other lengthy guys. He only wants to strike with people he has a 10 inch reach advantage over so he can just poke them from a mile away like a pussy

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s slowing down, his cardio after taking so many shots was unreal.

just makes me think he’s on the sauce more

The weird thing for me is how much his creativity has seemingly gone away. So many times in his early fights it was "wtf that was fucking cool" with odd, unusual techniques. Now it happens so rarely. I assume it's partly bc there is so much tape and he's being careful but still....

My theory -- developed over the course of...today....is that Jones HURT HIS BACK in his FAMOUS CAR CRASH

Hear me out. He doesn't wrestle like he used to. Like Fedor stopped wrestling due to an injured back, so has Jones. He hasn't announced it because, why would he? That would just tell his opponents something. Instead he became a striking-oriented fighter instead of wrestling oriented.

And his wrestling isn't as good because he doesn't train it, because his back hurts. He can still wrestle, it's just harder for him to do so and he's getting more and more out of practice. His fights are going the distance because he used to ground and pound his opponents, but now he doesn't take them down to get in position to do so.

People have pointed out his decline between Cormier I and OSP. That's when he had his car crash. Even a minor injury can mean a lot to your back. Jones was on coke and didn't feel a thing, but later on realized his back was out of whack. He stopped doing as much wrestling training then and his skills declined. Without his wrestling, he's not the well-rounded fighter he used to be, but his striking is still good. He just doesn't use the takedown threat like he used to, so overall he's much less effective.

Still effective enough to get a monster head kick on Cormier in the rematch, and beat everyone else. But it's looking more and more difficult for him, more and more fights are going the distance, and it's because his back is in pain.

The car crash theory is nice but couldn't you argue that his body is just wearing out from years and years of hard training? Wrestling is notorious for destroying the body over time.

Great post, just not sure if the car crash is the cause of the theorized back injury.

Back