Gonzaga "I will wait for an opportunity and get inside with my jiujitsu or standing."

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Gonzaga, a 34-year-old jiu-jitsu black belt, returned to the UFC only 15 months after announcing his retirement. With four wins in the last five contests, "Napao" promises to expose Jordan, a 6-foot, 248-pound wrestler, who also used to compete for LSU's football team.

On his brief retirement:
"My friends and family told me I should get back [to fighting], so I decided to give myself another chance," he said, revealing that money wasn

I think Gonzaga's awesome but I see this fight as his to lose unfortunately. Jordan appears to have a decent chin and likes to brawl - I don't see Gonzaga getting him down

Jordan isn't that good, but Gonzaga has a way of his losing these type of fights. Ever since he ruined Cro Cop's career, his UFC wins have been: Justin McCully, Josh Hendricks, Chris Tushscherer, Ednaldo Oliviera, Ben Rothwell, and Dave Herman. The only guy still in the company is Ben Rothwell, who supposedly had a lot of personal issues leading up to that fight and gassed horrendously.

I've got full faith in Napao

I loaded up on him to beat Jordan

He's @ +195 which is crazy

He's going to wreck Jordan. Bank on it.

This is a great bet on Napao. At a 2 to 1 dog. This is a bet to make. This dog is alive!

Jordan didn't look great against Kongo and was getting pressured in the 1st against russow. It was a fade on his cardio but that's not the best way to win fights. Luckily for him, gonzagas shown that he fades in fights too, but again, just not the smart way to approach a fight expecting your opponent to gas. Anyways, hoping for something entertaining. Will root for gonzaga though.

Jordan's gotta believe he's got the speed/athleticism advantage

I like GG and I really hope he pulls this one out. With that being said, I could see him getting KTFO tho..

So is Jordan that much better than Gonzaga? If gonzaga comes out the gate hunting for TDs like he has been, he might be able to win this. I dunno I'll be rooting for gonzaga

War ManBearPig, get that W you glorious hairy man you!

I hate seeing Napao lose, hopefully he remembers his Jitz and doesn't go back to trying to knock everyone out.

manbearpig.jpg

Gonzaga is one of my favorite fighters, this is not an easy fight for him though. He doesn't usually deal with with quicker more athletic opponents.

I hate seeing Napao lose, hopefully he remembers his Jitz and doesn't go back to trying to knock everyone out.

Agreed. The Herman KO was great but he still lacks hand speed and striking defense. Would love to see him sub Jordan.

Some people in here have no sense of humor.

Either that or they are just retarded.

Love Gonzaga. I really really hope he makes the best of this last hoorah in his career. He'd never beat Cain or JDS but I'll watch Gonzaga knock off contenders anyway.

War MBP

Back