Gonzaga can finish what he started with Crocop...

Rubadub209

White Belt
Reaction score
Give him a real run at the belt. Have him fight Ubereem if he gets passed Mir. Or Werdum. Gonzage has always been an awesome SCARY dude and his losing days are long behind him. I've always been a fan of the heavy handed caveman.

Man Bear Pig has made an amazing comeback. Give him a top 10 guy. Overeem is a good one. He touches that chin and he may be a fight away from a shot.

I like Gonzaga but he is basically Frank Mir.

Man Bear Pig has made an amazing comeback. Give him a top 10 guy. Overeem is a good one. He touches that chin and he may be a fight away from a shot.

I say give him a top 5 guy and if he wins then a top contender bout.

Gonzaga gets KO'd a lot against top HWs.

Gonzaga gets KO'd a lot against top HWs.

True but he can avenge a loss to JDs, Werdum or Shaub and be in the picture. How do you think Cain would do against PRIME Shane Carwin or Couture?

Seriously who has Cain fought? GG lossed to and beat some of the GOATs of their eras. And he is on a wicked tear of KOs. GG is a warrior and Cain is sheltered.

True but he can avenge a loss to JDs, Werdum or Shaub and be in the picture. How do you think Cain would do against PRIME Shane Carwin or Couture?

As much as I love Carwin, his career was far too short to say he had a prime.

Cain would have done fine against him. And he would have smoked Couture.

I think its funny how much of a following Napao has (count me as one of those amusing followers). I think we all recognize the talent and potential this guy has had from day 1. World class BJJ and ko power in both arms and legs. Going back to his bjj has reopened up his striking. Now he's got the stache...(I didn't even know that was legal under teh unified rules) :eek:

I think he needs to upgrade to a real camp and I think he needs to work on his conditioning (we haven't seen it his last 2 fights but he almost gassed his way to a loss vs. Rothwell).

They did give him a real title run. He blew it. He's already been smashed by Werdum twice

I've always wanted to see him fight Big Nog. It may be too late for that though.

Let him have Roy Nelson. I think that would be a good fight.

Him vs. Overeem might be fun

T
I think its funny how much of a following Napao has (count me as one of those amusing followers). I think we all recognize the talent and potential this guy has had from day 1. World class BJJ and ko power in both arms and legs. Going back to his bjj has reopened up his striking. Now he's got the stache...(I didn't even know that was legal under teh unified rules) :eek:

I think he needs to upgrade to a real camp and I think he needs to work on his conditioning (we haven't seen it his last 2 fights but he almost gassed his way to a loss vs. Rothwell).

Thanks for the great reply. He's a monster out of a Hellboy comic, what more do you need to be a fan? :)

They did give him a real title run. He blew it. He's already been smashed by Werdum twice

I've always wanted to see him fight Big Nog. It may be too late for that though.

Let him have Roy Nelson. I think that would be a good fight.

Him vs. Overeem might be fun

Nice history lesson but isn't he Big Nog's adopted son?

I think you could argue a top 15 ranking for him with wins over Rothwell and Jordan.

Very happy for Gabe tonight, he's knocked out two guys in like under a minute in his last couple of fights.

Choked out Rothwell who's tough to finish.

Definitely deserves a step up in competition. Maybe Stipe or hunt.

Back