Gonna go hit the gym

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wonder how sketchy I'll look carrying a duffle bag at 2am lol. I'm interested to see if there will be other people there, there always is when I go at 5am, usually around a dozen. Wonder how 2am compares.

Last edited:
I used to do 2am - 3am when I worked from home. My sleep schedule was all messed up so I figured I'd hit the gym to avoid the crowd. It was awesome. No wait for equipment, could make all the noise I wanted, and played the music I liked. Sometimes there was one other guy there. He was probably a weirdo like me so he kept to himself.

I love working out at weird hours. Every once in awhile between 2-3am, I'll be the only person in the gym. Once I showed up to a 24 hour fitness that was supposed to actually be closed but they forgot to lock it. There was no one inside.

I took my shirt off and grunted and screamed during my sets. It was awesome.

I miss working evening/night shifts, it allowed me to workout in those hours where not one single fuck was in the gym besides me. Supersets, music blaring, nobody to screw with my vibe.

I need to go back to being an owl, this rooster shit sucks ass.

Didn't feel like trucking through 2 feet of snow to do some cardio that isn't super necessary since I'm trying to gain weight anyways so I didn't go. However I decided to get up earlier today and try at 4am and damn what a difference an hour makes. Not a single person in the whole gym when I got there and I had the weight room to myself the entire time, just 2 guys using the treadmills when I was leaving.

Always lift at nights

Could not do it during day

love it! 4:30 hitting the pool. empty until maybe 5:30 when a couple of regulars show up. it's fantastic!

Back