Golovkin vs Hopkins at Golovkinweight.

Nah, its the same. "Pac was tiny." lol He fought heavier than Mayweather (who has fought at JMW) when they fought, outweighed Marquez too.

Floyd had had 2 junior middle weight fights before he fought Canelo. None were catch weights.

Pac was coming up in weight to fight Cotto. Floyd went up in weight to fight Canelo. Thats it really lol, they werent in the same weight classes. The example we have here is our "LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION" of the world, a man who weights the size of a LHW come fight night, will most likely drop the belt because he doesnt want to fight a full MW. The only thing funny about this is that you are so desperate to find and excuse for Canelo lol.

No, the fight will be at a catch weight but it only happens if Canelo asks for a catch weight.
No get it right, it only happens if Canelo refuses to fight a FULL MW lol.

Pac was coming up in weight to fight Cotto.
No, he'd fought Oscar at welter before. He went DOWN to fight Hatton. *gasp!*

Floyd went up in weight to fight Canelo. Thats it really lol, they werent in the same weight classes.
No, Floyd had fought twice at the weight and was a reigning champ at the weight. Nice try though.

The example we have here is our "LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION" of the world, a man who weights the size of a LHW come fight night, will most likely drop the belt because he doesnt want to fight a full MW. The only thing funny about this is that you are so desperate to find and excuse for Canelo lol.

I see a lot of desperation in this thread but not from me. Lots of damage control. I'm actually quite amused.

No get it right, it only happens if Canelo refuses to fight a FULL MW lol.
Actually it happens if Golovkin turns down Canelo. Golovkin has already said he won't accept Canelo's terms.

Canelo vs Golovkin isn't going to happen. You're going to see Golovkin fight a 51 year old man instead.

No, he'd fought Oscar at welter before. He went DOWN to fight Hatton. *gasp!*

No, Floyd had fought twice at the weight and was a reigning champ at the weight. Nice try though.

I see a lot of desperation in this thread but not from me. Lots of damage control. I'm actually quite amused.
LOL please you're the one coming on here posting excuse after excuse for an obvious DUCK LOL.

I dont care where they had fought before either by the way, befoer setting up fights with the opponents you mentioned they were in different weight classes, tbh.

Actually it happens if Golovkin turns down Canelo. Golovkin has already said he won't accept Canelo's terms.

Canelo vs Golovkin isn't going to happen. You're going to see Golovkin fight a 51 year old man instead.
Yeah thats wehn our great LINEAL champ will drop the belt and remain your champion LMAO

LOL please you're the one coming on here posting excuse after excuse for an obvious DUCK LOL.

I dont care where they had fought before either by the way, befoer setting up fights with the opponents you mentioned they were in different weight classes, tbh.
Whenever I see Canelo talk about Golovkin, he says the fight will happen. On the other hand, all I've heard from Golovkin and Abel Sanchez is basically that Canelo can go fuck himself. They even have another opponent lined up already because they know they aren't going to take the fight.

Whenever I see Canelo talk about Golovkin, he says the fight will happen. On the other hand, all I've heard from Golovkin and Abel Sanchez is basically that Canelo can go fuck himself. They even have another opponent lined up already because they know they aren't going to take the fight.
LOL more excuses getting lined up by seano hahahaha. Cringe worthy TBH. Yeah a guy refusing to fight a full MW isnt the problem hahahaha.

LOL more excuses getting lined up by seano hahahaha. Cringe worthy TBH. Yeah a guy refusing to fight a full MW isnt the problem hahahaha.
What excuse? Are you telling me I can't find 4 or 5 stories right now with both Sanchez and Golovkin saying they won't accept a fight under Canelo's terms?

You can keep saying Canelo is "my champion" and dumb shit like that but I'm not the one getting all emotional in this thread.

Dont worry Seano you have all your excuse lined up ready to go and im sure a few other nuffies on here will buy into them as well LOL. He's more popular, he's going to make millions, he doesnt need........ blah blah hahahahah CRINGE

Dont worry Seano you have all your excuse lined up ready to go and im sure a few other nuffies on here will buy into them as well LOL. He's more popular, he's going to make millions, he doesnt need........ blah blah hahahahah CRINGE
OK, Calm down.

What excuse? Are you telling me I can't find 4 or 5 stories right now with both Sanchez and Golovkin saying they won't accept a fight under Canelo's terms?

You can keep saying Canelo is "my champion" and dumb shit like that but I'm not the one getting all emotional in this thread.
Im saying you are finding all these kaka excuses trying to blame GGG or what ever, but it all boils down to OUR MW not wanting to fight a FULL MW. End of story tbh lol

I can't believe you said kaka.

Yeah you do that, go and gather up all the stories you can hahahaha.

Have you ever seen movies when they have that slow clap shit at the end? Yeah its cringeworthy as fuck, well your desperation to give Canelo an out is exactly like that LMAO.

Yeah you do that, go and gather up all the stories you can hahahaha.

Have you ever seen movies when they have that slow clap shit at the end? Yeah its cringeworthy as fuck, well your desperation to give Canelo an out is exactly like that LMAO.
Hilarious. this is the best thread I have ever made.

Golovkin vs Hopkins will be more competitive than Glolovkin vs Canelo.

Back