Golovkin vs Hopkins at Golovkinweight.

I never said it's ducking, just that it's shitty and shouldn't be done for a lineal title fight of this caliber.

Also, notice how Ward is ALSO a weight division above Golovkin. I've said nothing inconsistent here.
eh, you're a hypocrite. You defended Golovkin when he asked for a catchweight, twice actually.

I think he just really wants Golovkin to be the bad guy. And Kovalev. And Lomachenko. And Pacquiao. And Hopkins. And Sergio. Am I missing anybody?

I think he suffers greatly from a delusional past where he once thought he could have been an all time great defensive fighter like floy. But sadly his dreams were crushed by exotic white punchers/fighters he was just not slick enough to beat those type of guys. Now all he has left is his bitterness and hate.

As for Hopkins well he once stole one of seano's girls and well that greatly effected him to.

Guys, I literally laughed out loud when I read this Hopkins thing. This is just too good. Too good.

Lets take a big moral stand and say no to Canelo's catchweight.... but we're really looking forward to Pops Hopkins coming down for a Golovkin fight. :confused:

I think he suffers greatly from a delusional past where he once thought he could have been an all time great defensive fighter like floy. But sadly his dreams were crushed by exotic white punchers/fighters he was just not slick enough to beat those type of guys. Now all he has left is his bitterness and hate.

As for Hopkins well he once stole one of seano's girls and well that greatly effected him to.

tumblr_m29wya11pP1qg10guo1_r5_500.gif

eh, you're a hypocrite. You defended Golovkin when he asked for a catchweight, twice actually.
I'm not though. I've made it clear. I don't consider either to be ducking the other. And I think a catchweight in the same division is weak sauce (unless the bigger guys suggests going down, like Canelo did with Floyd). Catchweight between divisions is fine.

Guys, I literally laughed out loud when I read this Hopkins thing. This is just too good. Too good.

Lets take a big moral stand and say no to Canelo's catchweight.... but we're really looking forward to Pops Hopkins coming down for a Golovkin fight. :confused:
But none of us have said or done anything inconsistent...

I'm not though. I've made it clear. I don't consider either to be ducking the other. And I think a catchweight in the same division is weak sauce (unless the bigger guys suggests going down, like Canelo did with Floyd). Catchweight between divisions is fine.
There's no difference. You're ok with Golovkin looking for an advantage but not someone looking for an advantage vs Golovkin.

I just want to point out how comical it is when people treat Seano like a twat. It's weird. It's like people don't realize that they're buying into and perpetuating the infamy.

Edit: you fuckers are fast with replies. I was talking about kudo, in this instance.

I just like messing around with him.

You know like the young kids always like to mess with those old men who just stand in front of the screen door and yell at every kid that walks by.

I just like messing around with him.

You know like the young kids always like to mess with those old men who just stand in front of the screen door and yell at every kid that walks by.

Haha

True story, when I was 6 or 7 I went in front of an old-cranky-guys house while my buddy rang his bell. I was flashing a moon at him. In front of his decorative desert cactus patch. And lost my footing.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

There's no point to that story, just something that popped in my head.

"Hey Seano, you sure are sensitive about Golovkin! We're going to spend the next 20 posts insulting you now because you said something about Golovkin."
:rolleyes:

I hate all catchweights no matter the circumstance, no exceptions. All it provides is excuses from the losing party.

Haha

True story, when I was 6 or 7 I went in front of an old-cranky-guys house while my buddy rang his bell. I was flashing a moon at him. In front of his decorative desert cactus patch. And lost my footing.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

There's no point to that story, just something that popped in my head.

Lol that had to suck picking cactus spikes out of your ass the rest of the day. Bet the old guy had a good laugh.

Lol that had to suck picking cactus spikes out of your ass the rest of the day. Bet the old guy had a good laugh.

I took a warm bath after, and have drank every day since 16 to forget.

THat's correct. Problem is that Golovkin and Canelo are in the same division.
So were Pac and Cotto when they fought. Cotto was willing to sweat down to get the big fight though and hardly anyone cared. Floyd and Canelo both had fought at 154 and that was a catchweight fight and it shattered records pre Pac/Floyd. It goes on and on.

Canelo's request for a catch weight is far from an unheard of occurrence. You guys act like its this weird thing that Canelo just came up with to avoid the fight.

Canelo is a superstar. Golovkin is not. Its on him if he turns down a catch weight superfight and then makes a catch weight superfight.

Its business, he says... Well not Canleo, that's ducking.

Holy shit, this is hilarious.
LOL its not even the same . Hopkins is a LHW, GGG is a MW therefore they agree to met somewhere in the middle. Canelo and GGG are in the SAME weight class and Canelo wants him to drop 5 pounds. Hilarious all right how you are so desperate to get Canelo a pass.,if he drops the belt becasue he doesnt want to fight a full MW its a duck LOL.

So were Pac and Cotto when they fought. Cotto was willing to sweat down to get the big fight though and hardly anyone cared. Floyd and Canelo both had fought at 154 and that was a catchweight fight and it shattered records pre Pac/Floyd. It goes on and on.

Canelo's request for a catch weight is far from an unheard of occurrence. You guys act like its this weird thing that Canelo just came up with to avoid the fight.

Canelo is a superstar. Golovkin is not. Its on him if he turns down a catch weight superfight and then makes a catch weight superfight.
All of your silly examples arent even the same hahaha. Pac was tiny therefore he made himself catchweight king, floyd was also small. Canelo is nearly a LHW come fightnight and he's asking another MW to drop 5 punds lmao. This is so cringe worthy tbh, its a duck. Who cares he'll still be famous and all the rest i dont know why you feel the need to come to his defence for an obvious DUCK LOL.

All of your silly examples arent even the same hahaha. Pac was tiny therefore he made himself catchweight king, floyd was also small. Canelo is nearly a LHW come fightnight and he's asking another MW to drop 5 punds lmao. This is so cringe worthy tbh, its a duck. Who cares he'll still be famous and all the rest i dont know why you feel the need to come to his defence for an obvious DUCK LOL.
Nah, its the same. "Pac was tiny." lol He fought heavier than Mayweather (who has fought at JMW) when they fought, outweighed Marquez too.

Floyd had had 2 junior middle weight fights before he fought Canelo. None were catch weights.

Hold on a second, does Golovkin hold a belt at 175?

Hold on a second, does Golovkin hold a belt at 175?
No, the fight will be at a catch weight but it only happens if Canelo asks for a catch weight.

Back