Golovkin vs Hopkins at Golovkinweight.

Seems like whenever the forum takes a liking to a certain fighter Seano takes a stand against that same fighter.

Fighters who Seano has been vocal about his dislike for & rooted against : GGG, Pacquiao, Mattysse, Sergio Martinez, Fedor Emelienko.

I see a trend.
*yawn* Seano, Seano, Seano. Hater, hater, hater... Thats all this forum us lately.

Whether Seano does or not, I see nothing wrong with that. It would be a really boring place for discussion if everybody agreed on everything when it comes to every fighter wouldn't it?

There's definetly a place for it on forums. But seeing it happen over & over makes you want to point out. It's almost trolling.

There's definetly a place for it on forums. But seeing it happen over & over makes you want to point out. It's almost trolling.
Personally, I see posts like your last two as trolling. If you don'y like the topic, feel free to go to another thread. No one forces you to read my posts.

*yawn* Seano, Seano, Seano. Hater, hater, hater... Thats all this forum us lately.
You started this lame thread by throwing grenades intended at a certain segment of this forum. And now you're playing poor little me? As I said before, you're a cuntrarian, a well informed cuntrarian who likes instigating shit.

You started this lame thread by throwing grenades intended at a certain segment of this forum. And now you're playing poor little me?
Not at all. You guys can keep saying this but I've been posting about the thread topic and would be glad to continue discussing it with you. You guys just seem like you'd rather talk about me and honestly, I have to think its because you don't really know what to say. You guys all know I'm right. You'll say I'm wrong, but you won't say how. You won't say why. You won't be able to make a statement that conclusively contradicts me either.

As I said before, you're a cuntrarian, a well informed cuntrarian who likes instigating shit.
That word isn't as clever and funny as you think it is. Should I expect to hear this all the time now or will you be able to come up with new material?

Not at all. You guys can keep saying this but I've been posting about the thread topic and would be glad to continue discussing it with you. You guys just seem like you'd rather talk about me and honestly, I have to think its because you don't really know what to say. You guys all know I'm right. You'll say I'm wrong, but you won't say how. You won't say why. You won't be able to make a statement that conclusively contradicts me either.

That word isn't as clever and funny as you think it is. Should I expect to hear this all the time now or will you be able to come up with new material?

Yes it is. Yes you should.

Back