Golovkin-Deveryanchenko II.

Derevyanchenko would force him to show what he's capable of.

If he can't get a name, then he needs the right opponent. I think that'd be an ideal opponent.
He had Sulecki grossly overmatched and coasted.

Hence why i proposed Derevyanchenko.

It'd be a sick fight.
Didn't see your post, my bad must've accidentally skimmed past. I agree, that's exactly the type of dude to make Andrade put in an exciting effort.

He had Sulecki grossly overmatched and coasted.
Yeah he should have bodied that guy....give Sulecki credit though he went to decision with Jacobs too

No. 1 fight is enough. It isn't a big enough matchup to roll back.

Derevyanchenko should face Andrade, he deserves another title shot. GGG should fight Canelo next year to settle it once and for all.

I think Derevyanchenko would stay on Andrade's face and prevent him from being his usual cautious, lazy self. Good matchup IMO.

I think Derevyanchenko would stay on Andrade's face and prevent him from being his usual cautious, lazy self. Good matchup IMO.
And Derevyanchenko can flat out box.

I'd actually be a bit worried for Demetrius in that fight....deeper it goes the more dangerous i think Sergiy gets relative to Andrade.

And Derevyanchenko can flat out box.

I'd actually be a bit worried for Demetrius in that fight....deeper it goes the more dangerous i think Sergiy gets relative to Andrade.

That's a very even fight IMO. That being said let's see how Derevyanchenko recovers from the GGG fight. People focused on the unusual volume of punches eaten by Golovkin, but Sergiy actually took a 12-round beating from a pretty hard puncher, and he's not getting younger.

That's a very even fight IMO. That being said let's see how Derevyanchenko recovers from the GGG fight. People focused on the unusual volume of punches eaten by Golovkin, but Sergiy actually took a 12-round beating from a pretty hard puncher, and he's not getting younger.
It's too bad his pro career has only recently gained traction...

We almost certainly aren't seeing the best version of him.

I really like his style. He's fucking awesome to watch.

If like to see it again. Either guy Could win. Winner fights canelo.

I don't know if controversial is the right word. I said after the fight the scores will either be 114-113 either way or 115-112 either way. not many reliable people had scores out of that range.
all 3 judges had it within the logical scores.

as for rematch why not?

going into the fight I heard rumours and a few people messaged me saying "ggg is under the weather" and he fought like he was.
he likely wins the rematch but do it again.

Back