Golovkin-Deveryanchenko II.

It was a great fight with some controversy so it makes some sense for sure.

It was a great fight, and I subscribe to DAZN on the yearly, so... I would LOVE to watch the shit out of that. In fact I’d like to see it in person.

Close decisions isn’t controversy. Bad ones or an outrageous scorecards make it controversial
Because something isn’t controversial to you personally does NOT mean that the event is without controversy.

Close decisions isn’t controversy. Bad ones or an outrageous scorecards make it controversial
I'm not saying it wasn't close but there is some controversy around it in general. I kind of hope they don't though since I'd probably rather a fresh match up.

Because something isn’t controversial to you personally does NOT mean that the event is without controversy.

Every time a fight is close nowadays people get mad at the decision. The cards are close. Let’s not make it a new Byrd incident.

My old boxing trainer sergey devakov grew up in the same area where they drev and gennady competed as ammies, and he told me 2 years ago that if they fought as pros still he'd give him trouble again.

No. 1 fight is enough. It isn't a big enough matchup to roll back.

Derevyanchenko should face Andrade, he deserves another title shot. GGG should fight Canelo next year to settle it once and for all.

No. 1 fight is enough. It isn't a big enough matchup to roll back.

Derevyanchenko should face Andrade, he deserves another title shot. GGG should fight Canelo next year to settle it once and for all.
Thing is, no one wants to see Andrade fight. He's boring. DAZN is most likely going to play back this one, as it was a FOTY candidate.

I hate to be a fan boy but I do wonder if those rumors about Golovkin being sick are true. I know that's easy to pick apart and the Canelo fans will sure do so. But he did not look right. However, Sergey is a top notch fighter. Arguably beat Jacobs and arguably beat Golovkin. I had it 114-113 GGG but that was a close fight. Reminded me of the Canelo rematch tbh, there were a solid 4 rounds that you could go either way with. I don't think it was controversial or anything, but they should rematch.

Golovkin looked super slow and old. He was there to be hit and actually got the fight taken to him.

I hate to be a fan boy but I do wonder if those rumors about Golovkin being sick are true. I know that's easy to pick apart and the Canelo fans will sure do so. But he did not look right. However, Sergey is a top notch fighter. Arguably beat Jacobs and arguably beat Golovkin. I had it 114-113 GGG but that was a close fight. Reminded me of the Canelo rematch tbh, there were a solid 4 rounds that you could go either way with. I don't think it was controversial or anything, but they should rematch.

Golovkin looked super slow and old. He was there to be hit and actually got the fight taken to him.
I thought he was looking a bit old here and there. Seemed like he couldn't get the right hand going like he usually does. His jab was still on point though.

Thing is, no one wants to see Andrade fight. He's boring. DAZN is most likely going to play back this one, as it was a FOTY candidate.
Dazn might not have a say, depending on mandatory situation

Andrade isn't boring. He just waits too much sometimes, so yeah that can get frustrating. He also takes his foot off the gas when he should be mashing. But when he's on, he's actually quite good. He is a top notch two way boxer, good defense and offense....but he's prone to off nights in moments where he should stomp people

Dazn might not have a say, depending on mandatory situation

Andrade isn't boring. He just waits too much sometimes, so yeah that can get frustrating. He also takes his foot off the gas when he should be mashing. But when he's on, he's actually quite good. He is a top notch two way boxer, good defense and offense....but he's prone to off nights in moments where he should stomp people
eh, he's pretty boring. He's one of those fighters that tells the fans he's not going to take any risks and doesn't.

eh, he's pretty boring. He's one of those fighters that tells the fans he's not going to take any risks and doesn't.
Derevyanchenko would force him to show what he's capable of.

If he can't get a name, then he needs the right opponent. I think that'd be an ideal opponent.

I thought he was looking a bit old here and there. Seemed like he couldn't get the right hand going like he usually does. His jab was still on point though.
As a huge GGG hugger, I think you're right about the right hand. His jab is about the only thing he can really pull the trigger on with any consistency. He's just old and got mileage. He can still hang with good mw's and make most fights competitive or win them outright but I hate to say it but I believe it to be true: This is Canelo's division now. Fuck. GGG gave us some great times, tho, still love that guy and as a prime mw I'd put him up against just about any other mw in history. I believe that, too.

Andrade tends to cruise and that's what makes him boring in a lot of his fights. If someone got on his ass and made him fight for a full 12, then we'd see him in a fun fight, no doubt in my mind. Right now he just wins rds until he knows he's good then just kind of backs off and doesn't do much.

Andrade tends to cruise and that's what makes him boring in a lot of his fights. If someone got on his ass and made him fight for a full 12, then we'd see him in a fun fight, no doubt in my mind. Right now he just wins rds until he knows he's good then just kind of backs off and doesn't do much.
Hence why i proposed Derevyanchenko.

It'd be a sick fight.

Back