Goldman Confirms By The End Of The Year Corporations Will Have Bought Back 1 Trillion In Their Stock

Did Reebok get a tax break? Expecting UFC fighters to start rolling in dough anytime now.

I think wages just grew $0.07 an hour according to the recent jobs report. So for 15 minutes they should see about a 2 cent increase in pay.

2zp8v4p.gif

I think wages just grew $0.07 an hour according to the recent jobs report. So for 15 minutes they should see about a 2 cent increase in pay.

2zp8v4p.gif
Well worth getting punched in the face for. Dat Reebok money!

Make dire prediction
everyone circles up to jizz on each other’s feet and scream maga
Prediction doesn’t happen
Repeat

Hxo8N7S.jpg

What everyone said would happen, is literally what happened.

Don’t you know by now that Goldman Sachs are doing God’s work?

Hxo8N7S.jpg

What everyone said would happen, is literally what happened.
Stupid solvent companies buying up stock so they can be more competitive

Now the economy will surely tank and we can circle up

Yeah with that massive tax break that was going to trickle down to the workers and really stimulate job growth. You dumbasses got played again and now you are just doubling down on stupid because your empty little head will explode if you have to criticize your orange idol. Pathetic partisan hacks.
I guess if I had been so monumentally retarded I wouldn´t want to admit it either.
Hxo8N7S.jpg

Yeah with that massive tax break that was going to trickle down to the workers and really stimulate job growth. You dumbasses got played again and now you are just doubling down on stupid because your empty little head will explode if you have to criticize your orange idol. Pathetic partisan hacks.
I guess if I had been so monumentally retarded I wouldn´t want to admit it either.
Hxo8N7S.jpg
Is he flooor slick yet

Now the economy will surely tank and we can circle up
That's exactly the point. The tax breaks were allegedly going to stimulate the economy for the average worker (you know the forgotten man Trump loves to talk about). They weren't supposed to be hoarded by the corporations for bigger profits and share prices.

Providing a tax break just to increase corporate profits is inefficient because you're much less likely to see that money returned into the US economy. Mailing checks to people would be an inefficient economic stimulus as well, but at least when you do that you know the money will end up back in the domestic economy. If you give it to a big corporation, it could end up as an investment in the Chinese economy, and the government will still be subsidizing the big corporation's underpaid workers with federal assistance programs. In that case, you lost a bunch of tax dollars to line rich people's bank accounts.

Everyone has it wrong. It is not Trickle Down, but Trickle up.
The middle class takes it in the ass from the poor and the rich, but some how the Rubes in the Middle Class have been fooled into voting against their best economic interests.

That's exactly the point. The tax breaks were allegedly going to stimulate the economy for the average worker (you know the forgotten man Trump loves to talk about). They weren't supposed to be hoarded by the corporations for bigger profits and share prices.

Providing a tax break just to increase corporate profits is inefficient because you're much less likely to see that money returned into the US economy. Mailing checks to people would be an inefficient economic stimulus as well, but at least when you do that you know the money will end up back in the domestic economy. If you give it to a big corporation, it could end up as an investment in the Chinese economy, and the government will still be subsidizing the big corporation's underpaid workers with federal assistance programs. In that case, you lost a bunch of tax dollars to line rich people's bank accounts.
Companies not going belly up helps the people who work there. It’s a top five for sure. If they get rid of debt it allowed them to grow. this helps the worker there too. We had the highest corporate rate in the world. We are now in the middle. So whose s Rates do you want us to use?

Companies not going belly up helps the people who work there.

So these big corporations were in dire straits before the tax cuts were they?

If they get rid of debt it allowed them to grow. this helps the worker there too.

They can use the money they saved from the tax-cut however they see fit. The companies that choose to spend the money on their low level workers are few and far between. Most have spent the money on increasing profits for the shareholders or on corporate bonuses for the top of the company.

Again, if you want to efficiently provide assistance to the workers of a company, you're better off keeping the money as tax dollars, because the programs that are funded will do more for the workers than money kept at the top of a big corporation.

Companies not going belly up helps the people who work there. It’s a top five for sure. If they get rid of debt it allowed them to grow. this helps the worker there too. We had the highest corporate rate in the world. We are now in the middle. So whose s Rates do you want us to use?

Our tax rates barely matter when we have so many loopholes. How much did Amazon pay in taxes last year? How much did GE?

So these big corporations were in dire straits before the tax cuts were they?

They can use the money they saved from the tax-cut however they see fit. The companies that choose to spend the money on their low level workers are few and far between. Most have spent the money on increasing profits for the shareholders or on corporate bonuses for the top of the company.

Again, if you want to efficiently provide assistance to the workers of a company, you're better off keeping the money as tax dollars, because the programs that are funded will do more for the workers than money kept at the top of a big corporation.

Our tax rates barely matter when we have so many loopholes. How much did Amazon pay in taxes last year? How much did GE?
How much did Bernie? Maybe if the rate wasn’t so high they wouldn’t offshore money like Apple did so much. So what other country you comparing us to now

How much did Bernie? Maybe if the rate wasn’t so high they wouldn’t offshore money like Apple did so much. So what other country you comparing us to now

So you think corporations will just stop using these loopholes because taxes went down? Just all of a sudden they will say to themselves..... you know what? I have enough money. I will actually pay full taxes instead of taking advantage of these loopholes that I have been using for years.

Lmao, can you imagine any of them doing that?

Did Reebok get a tax break? Expecting UFC fighters to start rolling in dough anytime now.

Corporations are paying the lowest rate in our country's history but they still only gave out 3% raises across the board.

The tax cuts should have been contingent on demonstrable payroll growth.

Bigger payroll growth, bigger tax cut. No payroll growth, no tax cuts.

Last edited:
How much did Bernie?

Don't know. Don't really care. It's not relevant in a discussion about the corporate tax rate.

Maybe if the rate wasn’t so high they wouldn’t offshore money like Apple did so much.

They offshore because of cheap labor and new markets. Lowering the corporate tax rates would do little, besides, there are plenty of loopholes that ease the tax burden down very low already, as I stated.

So what other country you comparing us to now
I wasn't comparing us to another country. But I'll compare us to the ourselves in the 1950's. In 1954, the effective corporate tax rate 58% and the GDP growth was around 7%. You do the math.

Back