Goldie's demotion

I stand by my opinion. The UFC viewing experience would be better without him. I dont care how long he has been with the company, we all work with someone who has been with the business for too long and is burnt out and useless.

'It is all over!'
'How good was that!'
'Oh my!'
'We got ourselves a fight!'

and my personal favourite.... (whenever the title changes hands)

'...... Is the new, ufc,..... champion of the world!'

No diversity, all scripted shit. Rogans excitement levels have dropped recently but i still hold onto the hope he can change back to the old rogan.

Give us some names as to who should 'replace' him? And if you start mentioning 'former' UFC MMA fighters to do the play by play calling, that is a huge mistake. Remember that the play by play announcer is there to hype up the company and the network that is sponsoring them,...that's their job, period.

Leave the catchphrases and unique comments on fighting to the fight 'analyst',...which Joe Rogan is not, in any shape whatsoever.

'All scripted shit',...lol, every play by play analyst has to follow a script to some degree, and or have their catchphrases that just become a part of their routine,...like 'Marv Albert' in the NBA,...every time a player makes a sick basket he yells 'YESSSS',...is that stupid and routine, because he's been doing it for over 30 years and it doesn't bother many people in my opinion.

I actually like goldy..he brings a certain everyday man vibe to the booth

He does, haters are haters because he doesn't have 'knowledge' of the sport, well, no shit, that's why they have a sport 'analyst' there, and that is usually a spot for a 'retired' fighter,...so what the fuck is Joe Rogan doing in that spot,...imo he's the one who should be let go.

Fuck all you haters, mike goldberg is a prodidi... a progedy.. a prodigy.

I can't stand when it's anyone but Rogan, I'll put up with his nonsense solely because he screams during exciting moments. With Stann a guy could be getting dropped and he's still speaking like Ben Stein about whatever point he was making

If you need some manlet screaming in your ear to enjoy headkick KO's or guillotine chokes, you should watch a different sport.

Give us some names as to who should 'replace' him? And if you start mentioning 'former' UFC MMA fighters to do the play by play calling, that is a huge mistake. Remember that the play by play announcer is there to hype up the company and the network that is sponsoring them,...that's their job, period.

Leave the catchphrases and unique comments on fighting to the fight 'analyst',...which Joe Rogan is not, in any shape whatsoever.

'All scripted shit',...lol, every play by play analyst has to follow a script to some degree, and or have their catchphrases that just become a part of their routine,...like 'Marv Albert' in the NBA,...every time a player makes a sick basket he yells 'YESSSS',...is that stupid and routine, because he's been doing it for over 30 years and it doesn't bother many people in my opinion.
Mauro ranallo is my choice

If you need some manlet screaming in your ear to enjoy headkick KO's or guillotine chokes, you should watch a different sport.
I don't need anything I find it better, maybe you should watch on mute with violins in the background so your sensitive ears don't explode

now how will i know who is the "favourite son" of a city is?

Back