Goldie & Rogan call Cain the best HW ever, and this the best HW fight ever. Agree?

Goldie know as much MMA as a drunk blowfish and Joe Rogan is just high!

Talking mouthpieces I like that. If he actually called last nights fight the best hw figh ever then that is just fucking ridiculous

Cain is one of the best HW fighter yes... but this is so far from being the best HW fight it's ridiculous. Actually Mirko vs. Fedor was much much better. Nog vs Josh also etc...

Well Cains the best HW ever. As far as this being the best HW fighter that's absolutley ridicolous. This was a one sided beating.

You hate the UFC yet you still watch TS

I liked the fight, and i had thought Rogan had some credibility.

Apparently hes just there to sell corn nuts too.

It was kind of funny watching them stumble over their own words.

"that greatest HW ever"

"Uh...yeh...well thats gotta be one of the, if not the...."

And then full - "ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the greatest and the greatest HW fight evah!!!1"

It was like they were trying to find the courage to argue with their own auto cue.

in a cage cain would probably work prime fedor against the fence and grind him out. In a ring, fedor would have put cain in a coma.

UFC sucks.
UFC cuts people who don't deserve it.
UFC is TVMA.
I hate UFC...

lol.

I quite liked the fight, and i appreciated it, along with cains accomplishment - which was to become truly the undisputed champ.

But he hasnt even fought 3 people yet, as champ, and the fight wasnt goat worthy.

So lets calm down there a wee bit fren.

You would have to wait 5 years after he retired to asses that just like they do in other sport's hall of fame. Because during the moment people get too emotional on who is good or who is the best.

It's like how one day Brock Lesnar was suddenly the "Baddest Man on the Planet" according to these 2 clowns

Or how Machida suddenly had an "Era"

Can't really think of too many great Heavyweight fights... As far as 5 rounders go, maybe Couture vs Sylvia was a little better?

Prime Fedor would destroy Cain within 2 minutes.

I think it is a little early to crown Cain, but the chance is there for him to move ahead into GOAT HW status.

Goldie and rogan just called Cain the best HW ever, and this fight "the best HW fight ever".

I know they have no credibility whatsoever, and are talking mouthpieces for their promotion, but do you agree?

Or is this some laughably ridiculous rubbish that has totally destroyed the last vestiges of Rogans stitch.

ScreenShot2013-10-19at9.40.27PM_crop_north.png

Too soon to be placing Cain in goat status in the heavyweight division. There used to be this guy called Fedor who was undefeated for a longer time frame then Cain has so far.

The best ever UFC division has never been better than the Pride HW's, so best in UFC history maybe...

Goldie and rogan just called Cain the best HW ever, and this fight "the best HW fight ever".

I know they have no credibility whatsoever, and are talking mouthpieces for their promotion, but do you agree?

Or is this some laughably ridiculous rubbish that has totally destroyed the last vestiges of Rogans stitch

The bold part says it all. Why take anything they say seriously knowing that?

The fight was awful. Even Cormier/Nelson was more entertaining

Back