Goldie & Rogan call Cain the best HW ever, and this the best HW fight ever. Agree?

I am a big fedor fan, but I do believe Cain could possibly be the best HW ever, but I think it's too early to tell. In a few years it will be more clear. Prime Cain vs Prime Fedor would be a really interesting matchup. Could go either way.

You hate the UFC yet you still watch TS

The best HW fight ever is Nogueira/Barnett 1.
The best UFC HW fight ever is Nogueira/Couture.

The best HW ever is Fedor until somebody passes his accomplishments. Which Cain has not done yet. Not even close.

Everything you just said is spot on, love how you mentioned Nog/Barnett 1. One of the best fights ever that doesn't seem to be talked about much.

Cain is great but as of right now, Fedor has as many top 10 wins as Cain has fights. Fedor is the HW GOAT and it'll be a while before anyone claims that spot.

Cain looks like a HW GSP. A great gameplanner and a warrior through and through. But he ate some heavy shots tonight and won't be able to keep that up. Plus once he faces someone with a size advantage and a great gameplan he will be in trouble. He's not the biggest HW around.

I would love to see him vs prime Fedor. Cain could take it in a cage.

I don't know why anyone would say that was the best HW fight ever... was kind of boring overall

No, lol. It wasn't even that good of a fight. Lots of clinching, Cain beating him up against the cage while Junior defends his TD's. Couture/Randleman was an awesome fight. JDS/Hunt was too. Fedor/Cro Cop as well.

Fedor "delusionists" will never deal with this.

Some idiots always think the current best is the absolute best.

"Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible."

Fedor was a fuckin' savage, Cain is amazing too though.

It was a pretty average fight.

People were leaving before the 5th.

I cant believe people are calling this fight boring?

I'm not faulting Cain, but it wasn't exciting. After the first minute it settled into a predictable pattern that it never left. That was Cain sticking JDS on the wall and slowly breaking him down. That was literally it, the entire fight.

Fedor "delusionists" will never deal with this.

He might have done but he isn't the greatest HW of all time..

prime Fedor/Cain is an epic match up.

Weidman wrecks Anderson but he isn't the greatest MW yet.

Fedors the GOAT but now that Cain has separated himself as the best HW of this era he has the biggest chance to surpass him

I still got Fedor, Big Nog and Barnett ahead of Cain historically.

As for greatest HW fight lmfao, not even close.

Lol the fight was so anticlimatic, they were moving in slowmotions and JDS knocked himself out in a cartoon fashion.
Give me a break...

Ever? Not sure, best HW cardio ever, YES!

Maybe let him defend what 3 times in a row? Who else did that?

Who else could say they beat JDS in 1 round let alone 10 straight?

FTR I disagree with Cain being the greatest HW ever at this point. But I am just playing devils advocate

You hate the UFC yet you still watch TS

UFC sucks.
UFC cuts people who don't deserve it.
UFC is TVMA.
I hate UFC
UFC is tey ghey
I start 5 threads a day about the UFC which are really shallow attempts to discredit the okami and paul harris cuts.
I love mma and hate the ufc yet I never post in the worldwide mma forum except to wish fedor a happy bday 3 times in the same thread.
all my threads are gay and everytime I start a thread I sound like a pretentious douche.

No to both. Nog/Randy was better than this and Fedor is the best HW of all time

I threw up in my mouth a little. Cain isn't even top 5 HW ever.

I threw up in my mouth a little. Cain isn't even top 5 HW ever.

He's definitely top 5.

You don't beat JDS's ass for 10 rounds straight and not be considered one of the best HW's ever

Back