Goldie & Rogan call Cain the best HW ever, and this the best HW fight ever. Agree?

1.gif

On the first account? I do have him beating Fedor but he doesn't as great a legacy. On the second? Come on, it was 80% clinch.

He's the best HW the UFC has ever had but lets give him a few more fights and a few more years before we say best ever.

No duh, but Fedor has the same 1 punch chance as JDS. Otherwise yes, he would get hamburgered, does not take anything away from Fedor being the GOAT.

Yes its not like he has ever armbarred anyone or actually has cardio passed the first minute

No. Cain and JDS give Fedor props. Dana has even softened his stance. Hes top 5 though.

You know, you think you heard it all from these two dumb and dumber commentating team, but they come over the top with that to prove me wrong. Gotta tip my hat to them.

The best HW fight ever is Nogueira/Barnett 1.
The best UFC HW fight ever is Nogueira/Couture.

The best HW ever is Fedor until somebody passes his accomplishments. Which Cain has not done yet. Not even close.

Well, Rogan calls every fight the best ever after it ends. A one-sided beatdown like this does not even deserve mention for best fight ever.

Who we talkin' 'bout?

Got thread down and then threw in the quotes.

Thread is legit as fuck.

They both said it live on tv.

Cheers for waiting and lol at the idiots who thought it was going to be just the frame that was first posted.

Id have Fedor, but only because he dont tire, and dont get caught easy.

Would be a tough fight.

Dont think this was anywhere near the best HW fight ever, and that just proves how shilled out of their mind they are.

Fedor in prime would be great fight with Cain.. I could say it would be excellent matchup. I still think Fedor wins ;) but that is my personal bias. Was this the best heavy matchups of all time? Who cares. Definitely was a great trilogy that is up there in the top.

emelianenko-fedor-vs-mirco-filipovic_imagengrande.jpg

Greatest...HW Fight...EVER

Real 20 minutes of WAR and the most intense fight I've ever seen.

Featuring the absolute HW GOAT.

You don't get GOAT status by defending the title one time.

Apparently, everyone/everything at this very moment is the greatest [fighter/fight] of all time and the most exciting [fighter/fight] of all time.
Do not let facts (second title defense) get in the way of hype.

emelianenko-fedor-vs-mirco-filipovic_imagengrande.jpg

Greatest...HW Fight...EVER

Real 20 minutes of WAR and the most intense fight I've ever seen.

Featuring the absolute HW GOAT.

Yup. To this day, its likely the most anticipated HW fight of all time. And it was an absolute war. Fedor beat Mirko at his own game. Amazing performance.

Cain and Fedor are obviously the 2 greatest HW's of all time.

Cain can cement his claim as the very best in his next few fights.

If Cain finishes Werdum.....I don't know how you can argue the fact that Cain is better than Fedor.

Back