Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not 329,000 documents but pages. Also literally in the same article:

To meet the plaintiffs’ proposed FOIA deadline, the FDA would have to process a daunting 80,000 pages a month. But the plaintiffs note that the FDA has 18,000 employees and a budget of $6 billion and “has itself said that there is nothing more important than the licensure of this vaccine and being transparent about this vaccine.”

And finally, how did they manage to review all those pages so fast to come to such a speedy decision?

2BHiYSM.jpg

This is BS.
I am vaccinated. I am around Covid postitive patients occasionally during procedures and I chose to get the shots.
Forced vaccination is garbage. It should still be a choice.

https://www.cms.gov/files/document/...on-ifc-6-national-stakeholder-call-slides.pdf

"Requirements – Who in my facility must be vaccinated?
•The vaccination requirements apply to all eligible staff, both current and new, working at a
facility regardless of clinical responsibility or patient contact, including:
•Facility Employees
•Licensed Practitioners
•Students
•Trainees
•Volunteers
•Contracted Staff "

"Requirements – Anything else my facility should know?
•Vaccination is the only option – this regulation does not include a testing option
for unvaccinated staff"

This is BS.
I am vaccinated. I am around Covid postitive patients occasionally during procedures and I chose to get the shots.
Forced vaccination is garbage. It should still be a choice.

https://www.cms.gov/files/document/...on-ifc-6-national-stakeholder-call-slides.pdf

"Requirements – Who in my facility must be vaccinated?
•The vaccination requirements apply to all eligible staff, both current and new, working at a
facility regardless of clinical responsibility or patient contact, including:
•Facility Employees
•Licensed Practitioners
•Students
•Trainees
•Volunteers
•Contracted Staff "

"Requirements – Anything else my facility should know?
•Vaccination is the only option – this regulation does not include a testing option
for unvaccinated staff"
I like the Delta Airlines approach.

Unvaxxed people are more likely to be hospitalized and cost the company money, so charge them more for their health insurance.
An unvax-tax, if you will.

Lol obv. Vaxes are complete shit, how much longer will ppl participate in this charade

When the future of humankind supposedly
depends on this vaccine, human resources or money shouldn't play a role.
Sure. It also takes people with a background in compliance to be able to review sensitive material. You just don’t pick them up off the street. They’ll also need to get a security clearance.

How do you like that vaxx lovers? LOL. Nothing to hide here.
And when shit is redacted on those pages to protect people’s names or company IP, the anti-science crowd who know so much about these things will try to educate the rest of us on how they’d do it.

It’s sad because your post is gloating that you are against saving lives. Take that you vax people!

It’s not 329,000 documents but pages. Also literally in the same article:

To meet the plaintiffs’ proposed FOIA deadline, the FDA would have to process a daunting 80,000 pages a month. But the plaintiffs note that the FDA has 18,000 employees and a budget of $6 billion and “has itself said that there is nothing more important than the licensure of this vaccine and being transparent about this vaccine.”

And finally, how did they manage to review all those pages so fast to come to such a speedy decision?

From the same article, there are only 10 people in this group who are, in parallel, also review 400 different requests. You act as if they are going to send some boys down from accounting to come help out.

From the same article, there are only 10 people in this group who are, in parallel, also review 400 different requests. You act as if they are going to send some boys down from accounting to come help out.
Listen, I don’t know if you’re defending them or not, but the point is, this is obstruction. Not only is it obscene to claim that it would take 55 years to do this, it’s blatant arrogance to suggest nothing can be done to speed this up. Not only is it absurd to believe no one could be hired to manually do the work, but the fact is, a simple scrubbing algorithm could do this work nearly instantaneously.

As others have said, it’s outrageous that something with 300k pages could have been reviewed for approvals for millions of injections, but not reviewed to be made public. This is indefensible.

This is BS.
@GoldenWolf87 panicking whenever Israel defeats Covid with boosters

Its amusing how only now you are using Israel as a example to fit your narrative. You are forgetting what the same Israeli' health minster said this year they stated this would be with us forever.
Your passport expires if you dont get a booster shot.

Conservatives arguing for a bigger government? I’m shocked but not really because then you’d have nothing to complain about.

You don't think a branch of 10 employees that is going to take 55 years to honor a FOIA request and has 400 others going on at the same time could use some help?

Maybe they can use the 450k per illegal and instead use it to hire 2 or 3 people at 150k or 200k a year. The Dems refused to remove that from the spending bill they just passed.

The "vaccine" was approved in 108 days, which according to Reuters (that right-wing Nazi fake news website) is a much more complicated and delicate process than an FOIA request.

"
Plaintiffs' lawyers argue that their request should be top priority, and that the FDA should release all the material no later than March 3, 2022.

“This 108-day period is the same amount of time it took the FDA to review the responsive documents for the far more intricate task of licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine,” wrote Aaron Siri of Siri & Glimstad in New York and John Howie of Howie Law in Dallas in court papers.

“The entire purpose of the FOIA is to assure government transparency,” they continued. “It is difficult to imagine a greater need for transparency than immediate disclosure of the documents relied upon by the FDA to license a product that is now being mandated to over 100 million Americans under penalty of losing their careers, their income, their military service status, and far worse.”
"

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...ss-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

Yet, despite only taking 108 days to approve the "vaccine" they need 55 years to release the data? You honestly going to sit there and lie and tell me you honestly believe that 55 years is reasonable, understandable, on the up and up and totally above board?

Please.

The same company that has paid out the largest settlement in history, and has paid out BILLIONS of dollars in damages for their products, suddenly have your best interests in mind?

"Trust us bro, we will prove to you just how safe this 'vaccine' is in 55 years."

Its amusing how only now you are using Israel as a example to fit your narrative. You are forgetting what the same Israeli' health minster said this year they stated this would be with us forever.
Your passport expires if you dont get a booster shot.
Why is that a bad thing? Passport + Boosters is the key to ending the pandemic, so I'm 100% support for it

Why is that a bad thing? Passport + Boosters is the key to ending the pandemic, so I'm 100% support for it
Salman Zarka says COVID-19 is here to stay for and that next booster shot may be adjusted for variants: ‘This is our life from now on, in waves’
How is this a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back