Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem dipshits like you don’t get is not everyone works for companies the government can control then what camps… why dont you fuck off.

Have a cry you little baby. Afraid of a jab cause lonely wine mom's posted some Facebook memes.

{<BJPeen}

Go screech about tyranny at a Starbucks or something
See like I said you’re all mouth . Open comment to anyone who thinks this shit will be mandatory to everyone it won’t be and all your whining won’t change that . We’re not the ones dragging this bs out . Address my point or prove you’ve got nothing relevant to say.

my company is putting anyone not vaccinated on unpaid leave on Dec 9th. hoping this opens up some job opportunities and gets rid of some dead weight. no pun intended.

Surprised that they didn't make the deadline January 6th...

Has anyone read the 490 page OSHA mandate rules?

Sounds like a great place to work.
it absolutely is a great place to work. I have amazing benefits, cheap cell phone plans for the family, make 6 figures, and work from home. I have zero complaints.

If anyone has networking experience i expect we will have some openings soon. DM me if you're interested

it absolutely is a great place to work. I have amazing benefits, cheap cell phone plans for the family, make 6 figures, and work from home. I have zero complaints.
Oh so you don’t actually cast the dildos yourself gotcha ..

you seem to be the authority on dildos.
Well I’m definitely not as experienced as a vaccine pushing employee firing asshole like yourself. Do me a favour instead of being a bitch trying being a decent human being and let people make their own choices and not lose their jobs over it . People like yourself are disgusting. I admit my responses were trolling you but if I worked with a pos like you id be glad to find another job .

Well I’m definitely not as experienced as a vaccine pushing employee firing asshole like yourself. Do me a favour instead of being a bitch trying being a decent human being and let people make their own choices and not lose their jobs over it . People like yourself are disgusting. I admit my responses were trolling you but if I worked with a pos like you id be glad to find another job .

aw, you upset yourself.
<Dany07>

Western governments are openly run by satanic sociopaths. They are trying to destroy humanity and rule over us as gods.

Don't fool yourself. It's not just western governments; its the global corporate elite. The Chinese and Russian government are involved as well. If it favors corporate power over individual or even state power, it's part of the agenda.

What used to be conspiracy theory is posted on the World Economic Forum youtube channel weekly. Take a look; they have become so powerful they feel like they don't have to hide their plans anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/worldeconomicforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back