1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by GoldenWolf87, Apr 1, 2021.

?

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

1. Seems reasonable

26.0%
  2. Slippery slope

74.0%
  1. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

Sadly inevitable with our current population density and transportation systems, although if we're fortunate the next bad one won't be in our life time. Even just influenza pandemics happen on average every 35 years, although the 1918 Spanish flu stands out in terms of how virulent it was.

2. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

See, I dunno man. The high street has been dying for decades, it's gonna get even worse soon with more and more orgs moving to strictly online shopping or folding altogether. The money can still flood in for the right companies, as proven during lockdown when the rich got richer and richer.

icffedor likes this.
  3. TheRealHNIC Green Belt

I find this view point alarming as well. Im not really interested in arguing with people who buy into all this stuff. You're going to support the removal of the unvaxxed from society and the stripping of their human rights no matter what appeals and arguments they make or what lip service you offer. Just own it already.

4. Hellowhosthat Steel Belt

They need us to get out and earn to actually buy stuff though. The jobs market in the UK is pretty good at the moment. I have no idea what the US, Canada and Australia are doing but for all the shit the press give Boris I'd argue we've actually got it pretty much spot on at the moment.

The_Renaissance likes this.
  5. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

No, I'd find it hilarious if Canada of all places decided that antivaxxers are too stupid to be allowed in public, but that's not happening.
    I find people being alarmed by the idea of quarantine facilities during a pandemic to be a worry though, in terms of our ability to act in an informed manner towards recognised threats.

6. SammyJar88 MAGA!!!

COVIDLAND: THE LOCKDOWN (EPISODE 1)

The latest release from Infowars is finally here! ‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced movie made by award-winning filmmaker Paul Wittenberger and narrated by Alex Jones that’s designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back! - COVIDLAND.com
    -
    InfoWars.com - Banned.Video (freeworldnews.tv)

Grassshoppa, lilelvis, J_C and 2 others like this.
  7. Curmudgeon Red Belt

A couple of weeks, "flatten the curve", "stop the spread", "until there's a vaccine", "oops, second shot needed", "sorry about that, boosters needed", vaccine passports, detention camps... in a couple of years. "this is fine" ~ @Ruprecht

8. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

No, it's not fine.
    The global response was really piss poor. If we'd been facing a more virulent pandemic we'd have failed badly, given the obvious inability to respond effectively. Getting multiple vaccines with greater than 90% effectiveness against severe disease and death within 12 months isn't something anyone should have been reliant on. I can be thankful that my state government shut down the borders so early contrary to advice from the WHO, minimising the need for lockdowns and the number of infections and deaths. 4 deaths and 914 total cases (almost entirely international returns) in a state of 1.8 million, with 14 days of lockdown so far, is better by than most by a longshot. Even so, we've had two quarantine failures due to the choice of location, facilities and staffing used. All of which were improvised on demand.

9. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

It doesn’t matter what you say to these guys. If you are anything but anti mask and anti vax, they will dismiss you as not being part of their CT fantasy.

10. MIKOM Making it up as I go along.

Horseshit for the horse paste gobblers.
    Yum yum.

In case anyone has forgotten............

Infowars founder Jones who claimed Sandy Hook shooting was hoax loses defamation cases

[​IMG]

Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist and founder of the right-wing website Infowars, has been found liable for damages in a trio of defamation lawsuits filed after he falsely claimed that the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre was a "hoax."

Judge Maya Guerra Gamble in state court in Austin, Texas, ruled that Jones repeatedly failed to comply with court orders to hand over documents to the parents of children killed in the attack.

Jones claimed the shooting, in which 20 children and six school employees were shot dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, was fabricated by gun-control advocates and mainstream media.

In response, several parents sued Jones and Infowars, as well as its parent company, for defamation in both Texas and Connecticut. Infowars is based in Texas.

Parents of two six-year-old boys killed in the shooting. Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, whose son Noah died, filed one lawsuit, while the other two lawsuits were brought by Scarlett Lewis and Neil Heslin, whose son Jesse died
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/in...hooting-was-hoax-loses-defamation-2021-10-01/

11. icffedor Yellow Card Yellow Card

Amen brother

12. PhitePhan Brown Belt

Now do Pfizer… don’t forget the experimenting on kids and giving them a low dose of a proven medication to make theirs seem better… and don’t forget to mention the kids that died due to the same.

“During the worst meningitis epidemic seen in Africa, in 1996, Pfizer ran a trial in Nigeria their new drug Trovan. Five of the 100 children who took Trovan died and it caused liver damage, while it caused lifelong disabilities in those who survived. But another group of 100 children were given the conventional “gold standard” meningitis antibiotic as a “control” group for comparison. Six of them also tragically died because, the families said, Pfizer had given them less than the recommended level of the conventional antibiotic in order to make Trovan look more effective.”

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 4:24 AM
  13. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

The ignorance they display to the past evils committed by these pharma companies, is frightening.

14. Wet Blanket Bipartisan GIF Machine

<Dany07>

You guys are ridiculous! I just spit out my coffee laughing at this one.

Such tyranny!
    <Lmaoo>

I'm only free to...do whatever I want?

15. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

You will be one of the vessels that bring this into normal life, unfortunately. Do you see anything wrong with encouraging people to grass up their neighbours so they can be shipped off to 'detention camps'? You're a fucking scumbag, pal. Human filth. You deserve anything that's coming to you - and believe me, it will come to you. This will only be about covid for a certain amount of time.

Wadtucket and Nimrod like this.
  16. Wet Blanket Bipartisan GIF Machine

LOL you're nuts.

Literally none of that is happening.

Go outside and enjoy life.

17. Hellowhosthat Steel Belt

tbf I think that can be applied to most large companies in general. When people form a large company it seems to act like a psychopath more of then than not.

18. Goonerview Gold Belt

Re-read the words in my post.

I literally stated that it could be completely unrelated. But, that it is part of a wider trend that I have noticed in recent days of people/celebrities collapsing in public.

For instance, Tom Felton (the blonde guy from Harry Potter, a relatively young, healthy guy) also collapsed in public recently. I know people in my personal life that have collapsed in public recently.

I simply don’t remember reading many stories like this before.

Granted, it could all be a coincidence.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 4:54 AM
  19. Hellowhosthat Steel Belt

You posted it in the covid thread, you're clearly trying to connect it to the jab when there's nothing at all to suggest any kind of link.

Wet Blanket likes this.
  20. Goonerview Gold Belt

I have noticed a recent trend of famous people and people that I know in my personal life, collapsing in public.

This could all be completely coincidental. Personally, I don’t remember seeing so many stories like this before.