Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll bet the double jabbed cucks will run down for some more juice now ..

Nah, most of them probably identify as asexual and non-binary, run of the mill heterosexual sex would be repulsive to them. There will be a ton of middle-aged, sweaty truckers who will suddenly drop their anti-vaxx views though, haha.

I was making the point earlier in this thread to @maximus__ that hysterical, neurotic women in positions of power and influence are playing no small role in pushing these foolish mandates, creating mental illness in children and expanding the nanny state. A man's place is the working world where he works to support his family and a woman's place is in the home with her children.
Idk a fuck about what a woman’s job is but dang we all know these women in power is a bad thing .. they are unhinged.

anyone ok with this can go fuck themselves...

"On Thursday, senior Biden administration officials announced details of a highly anticipated mandate requiring U.S. employers with 100 or more workers to ensure employees are either fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or tested each week for the virus.

The officials also unveiled details of a separate mandate that will require employers participating in Medicare or Medicaid to have a fully vaccinated workforce, with no testing alternative.

The first rule covers 84 million U.S. workers, or two-thirds of the U.S. workforce, officials said. That rule, which will be administered by the Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration, will require employees to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 4.

Employees who aren't fully vaccinated by Jan. 4 have to produce a verified negative test to their employers every week and begin wearing a mask at work as of Dec. 5. Workers who test positive for COVID-19 or receive a diagnosis from a licensed health care provider have to be removed from the workplace. The rule doesn't require employers to pay for the tests, though agreements with unions might require employers to cover the bill."

Yeah but he wasn’t vaxxed 4 times lol. That’s coming vaxtards roll your sleeves up ..

It's almost like it's not a quantity issue, but a quality issue, right?

To be honest, if the guy is barely symptomatic, who gives a fuck - the vaccine has probably done a job. But that's not how it works is it, in terms of the narrative. The narrative is that it's all about the transmission and the case numbers - which the vaccines don't do anything about, really.

Stop fucking testing people, and the pandemic ends. We've now got more than enough people vaccinated to move on from this obsessive compulsive mass testing and hysteria - that's what the vaccines were supposed to help achieve.

It's almost like it's not a quantity issue, but a quality issue, right?

To be honest, if the guy is barely symptomatic, who gives a fuck - the vaccine has probably done a job. But that's not how it works is it, in terms of the narrative. The narrative is that it's all about the transmission and the case numbers - which the vaccines don't do anything about, really.

Stop fucking testing people, and the pandemic ends. We've now got more than enough people vaccinated to move on from this obsessive compulsive mass testing and hysteria - that's what the vaccines were supposed to help achieve.
Exactly.

PFIZER IS MARKETING ITS EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE TO KIDS.

Acute flaccid myelitis

The CDC is already warning about a coming surge of AFM. Why? The vaccines. They will blame the surge on viruses. They lie.

It will be cover for Guillain-Barré syndrome from vaccine injury in children.

Why should we sacrifice children? It is evil.

anyone ok with this can go fuck themselves...

"On Thursday, senior Biden administration officials announced details of a highly anticipated mandate requiring U.S. employers with 100 or more workers to ensure employees are either fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or tested each week for the virus.

The officials also unveiled details of a separate mandate that will require employers participating in Medicare or Medicaid to have a fully vaccinated workforce, with no testing alternative.

The first rule covers 84 million U.S. workers, or two-thirds of the U.S. workforce, officials said. That rule, which will be administered by the Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration, will require employees to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 4.

Employees who aren't fully vaccinated by Jan. 4 have to produce a verified negative test to their employers every week and begin wearing a mask at work as of Dec. 5. Workers who test positive for COVID-19 or receive a diagnosis from a licensed health care provider have to be removed from the workplace. The rule doesn't require employers to pay for the tests, though agreements with unions might require employers to cover the bill."

What about permanent work from home? Need to test negative to be at home? Wear a mask at home?

Idgaf how old this guy is I would love to beat his teeth down his throat. How the fuck is he still in charge of anything..

I didnt realize they changed the definition the same fucking day NIH basically admitted to gain of function. That is so dishonest and malicious. After Rand's first bit of questions and Fauci first talks, you can tell he is shook. As if someone like Rand aint gonna find that out.

Then Fauci continues that "with the new definition i didnt do anything" pretty much. Well what about the old definition you just changed, you fucking piece of shit

edit: I just rewatched it again, and it is infuriating. Start at 2:50. He has the gall to say that gain of function is now a "nebulous" term and that outsides bodies have spent a considerable amount of effort to basically give a different meaning to the term

Yea the same outside bodies you been working with to work on these projects and now the COVID-response, and all the narratives coming out.

Last edited:
I didnt realize they changed the definition the same fucking day NIH basically admitted to gain of function. That is so dishonest and malicious. After Rand's first bit of questions and Fauci first talks, you can tell he is shook. As if someone like Rand aint gonna find that out.

Then Fauci continues that "with the new definition i didnt do anything" pretty much. Well what about the old definition you just changed, you fucking piece of shit

It's so fucking sinister it's unbelievable.

It's so fucking sinister it's unbelievable.

I just edited and added to that post too, as I rewatched it.

He even admits that there has been a considerable amount of effort to change the definition of gain of function. He almost admits he helped do it. He says "We, uhh I mean not us, but outside bodies" Happens at the 3minute mark

What must be collusion to have NIH come out with that statement and also changing the definition at the same time, not just on the website, but to have these "outside bodies" come out with a new definition at the same time, all before Fauci being in congress again.

Yea, OK Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back