Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1635968291799.png

The soys are folding, keep resisting

1635971492825.png

Damn Brock got old

I was making the point earlier in this thread to @maximus__ that hysterical, neurotic women in positions of power and influence are playing no small role in pushing these foolish mandates, creating mental illness in children and expanding the nanny state. A man's place is the working world where he works to support his family and a woman's place is in the home with her children.

Nope... you're twisted

Boys in blue saying they will not enforce the vaxx pass mandates

If only Australia's cops also weren't such cucked beta males and they actually stopped enforcing satanic soy tyranny with @maxicuck__ types clapping along like a soy seal that would be great

I am still impressed how you can tag with with a different name. Can one of the mods fill me in on how to do this?

I already said this is unenforceable I don't support mandates of this at all. I just think the reasons people don't want to get vaccinated are generally silly.

I am back training so i will be out of the war room for a while. Now that I can get back on the mats, i realised none of this matters. Good Luck mate.

I was making the point earlier in this thread to @maximus__ that hysterical, neurotic women in positions of power and influence are playing no small role in pushing these foolish mandates, creating mental illness in children and expanding the nanny state. A man's place is the working world where he works to support his family and a woman's place is in the home with her children.

I still disagree. I just think you have issues you should work on.

Nope... you're twisted

There is nothing twisted about a woman embracing her sacred role as a wife and mother of children. Children are being screwed up because both mothers and fathers are neither taking their roles as husband and wife seriously nor are they raising their children properly. The only reason my post sounds twisted is because we have been brainwashed to degrade motherhood and put careers and money on pedestals. Motherhood isn't considered important anymore because we can't put a dollar sign on it.

There is nothing twisted about a woman embracing her sacred role as a wife and mother of children. Children are being screwed up because both mothers and fathers are neither taking their roles as husband and wife seriously nor are they raising their children properly. The only reason my post sounds twisted is because we have been brainwashed to degrade motherhood and put careers and money on pedestals. Motherhood isn't considered important anymore because we can't put a dollar sign on it.

Nope.. most people consider motherhood important... you do as well.. ditto fatherhood..

( those who don't consider it important generally have very little power ) and come from low socioeconomic groups.

Where I have a issue Is blaming women for this covid shit show lol..

If you want to talk about mandates the blame goes to those in power.. be they woman or man... it's irrelevant what gender.

Realistically there's more men steering this pandemic ( who, fda , cdc, government than women). So your theory is completely twisted.

This is absolutely diabolical. Any parent with common sense needs to up sticks and get the fuck out of that cesspit - though I suspect most 'parents' in SF can't wait to be giving emotional interviews to the media praising their dead child for "bravely standing up and fighting covid by getting vaccinated". The amount of victimhood points and virtue points they'll gain among their social circle will be worth it.

It's funny but it's sad how mentally ill this mother is

The thing is, if this covid pandemic never happened, this woman's behaviour would result in complaints to child services and she might well have the kid(s) taken away from her. Covid has basically given a green light for mentally deranged parents to publicly advertise how unstable they are, without repercussions.

Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy for example, would be treated as a dangerous mental illness that should result in parents have their kids taken from their care. However, covid has basically made this type of shit completely acceptable which is worrying for these young kids going forward. Where / when does this behaviour end, or does it end?

If you want to talk about mandates the blame goes to those in power.. be they woman or man... it's irrelevant what gender.

Realistically there's more men steering this pandemic ( who, fda , cdc, government than women). So your theory is completely twisted.

I agree that there are more powerful people responsible for this covid mess, but my point is that women are playing no small role in reinforcing the policies and even more so when it comes to pushing this on children. It is mainly women on twitter posting stories about how their children are so excited to be vaccinated that they have been relentlessly begging for the vaccine. It is mainly women who are forcing their children to wear gloves and masks outside on a sunny day. It is mainly women teachers in elementary schools and on the school-boards pushing for mandates in the schools. The people in power messed up, but they can't force things if the general public is not going to tolerate it.

It isn't really shocking. It is how things go. Men tend to set the tone in society and the women reinforce it.

I agree that there are more powerful people responsible for this covid mess, but my point is that women are playing no small role in reinforcing the policies and even more so when it comes to pushing this on children. It is mainly women on twitter posting stories about how their children are so excited to be vaccinated that they have been relentlessly begging for the vaccine. It is mainly women who are forcing their children to wear gloves and masks outside on a sunny day. It is mainly women teachers in elementary schools and on the school-boards pushing for mandates in the schools. The people in power messed up, but they can't force things if the general public is not going to tolerate it.

It isn't really shocking. It is how things go. Men tend to set the tone in society and the women reinforce it.

Women, in general, are a lot more 'worrisome' and risk adverse than men. It's just a fact of life. So yeah, it isn't surprising to see how a lot of women have reacted to the pandemic in terms of how they've groomed their kids into being miniature versions of themselves - shitting themselves, wrapping themselves in bubble wrap and begging for government intervention to make them feel safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back