Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to the Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good? We are 18 months into this pandemic and you are acting like you have never read up on any of the vaccines or the virus itself.

You asked "Would you rather get the virus?", in response to side effects like heart failure and strokes from the vaccines. Answer, yes. I will totally roll the dice on the virus, over potentially giving myself a stroke or heart failure due to a vaccine I don't need, considering the virus does not really effect my age group at all.

Drone on, drone.

You asked "Would you rather get the virus?", in response to side effects like heart failure and strokes from the vaccines. Answer, yes. I will totally roll the dice on the virus, over potentially giving myself a stroke or heart failure due to a vaccine I don't need, considering the virus does not really effect my age group at all.

Drone on, drone.
I concur l@nd0

Hope they get on with these travel bans soon for non vaccinated
If your vaccinated, why do you care so much?

Drone on, drone.

Good to see Canada almost at the top of percentage of people with at least one dose. They are fast tracking the second dose for those in hot spot areas of the delta variant, which is a smart thing.

Drone on, drone.
Guess what?

You cant spread heart failure and strokes.

Go ahead and continue to be selfish for the detriment of society

Guess what?

You cant spread heart failure and strokes.

Go ahead and continue to be selfish for the detriment of society
lol so you are cool with peoples hearts failing and stroking out as long as they dont spread it sociopathic mind set there.

Well this is interesting. CTV news has completely avoided on reporting Fauchi's emails.

Does the user know that a unvaccinated person still can fly as long as they get tested? i guess not.

Yeah, this is something that people like him seem completely ignorant to. As we speak, there are hundreds of unvaccinated people on airplanes in possession of a negative test alone. What's funny, is that it's people like him who will end up 'not travelling' because they're too paranoid of being on a plane with unvaccinated people who've tested negative.

Its also a false dilemma. Its like asking if I am going to get an HIV vaccine, and then following it up with "would you rather get HIV"? I'm not planning on getting either. I've made it this far through the pandemic COVID free. I don't plan on catching it any time soon.

That is a false equivalent. It is very easy to get covid unlike hiv.

Boris Johnson to extend the lockdown until end of July/August

The Delta Variant is real

Over that shit? Gladly. You see, most people survive the virus just fine, or are you so indoctrinated that you believe it's a death sentence for everyone? Do you think that golfer who just got it should write his will?

Most people handle the vaccine(s) just fine, hundreds of millions (if not billions) of shots have been administered and the side effects are much rarer than the complications with COVID. Why are you more hesitant with the vaccine?

Most people handle the vaccine(s) just fine, hundreds of millions (if not billions) of shots have been administered and the side effects are much rarer than the complications with COVID. Why are you more hesitant with the vaccine?
Hes one of the people that Jerome Adams is talking about.

Boris Johnson to extend the lockdown until end of July/August

The Delta Variant is real

So real that the death rate and hospitalisation rate hasn't budget.

Its almost like the vulnerable people that needed the experimental vaccine have had it and are safe(ish) - keeping the vulnerable category people out of harms way.

What exactly is the reason for delaying the date?

So real that the death rate and hospitalisation rate hasn't budget.

Its almost like the vulnerable people that needed the experimental vaccine have had it and are safe(ish) - keeping the vulnerable category people out of harms way.

What exactly is the reason for delaying the date?
Its a lagging indicator.

Its a lagging indicator.
So unless the Delta variant targets young people the numbers wont budge much.

Unless of course you take into account the amount of deaths from that variant here already. Which as I said in the other thread, as of Thursday the 10th there were 43 deaths from the delta variant. 23 of them were NOT vaccinated, leaving 20 vaccinated people dying from the delta variant.

I'll break it down even more, so I cannot be accused of not being exact.

23 deaths = not vaccinated
12 deaths fully vaccinated
7 deaths one dose

Last edited:
Its more like you have a house with wiring that is perfectly fine, but the government keeps insisting you need to let them in to rewire anyway. If you politely decline, they say you don't believe in electricity.

And you've made the assessment of your wiring being fine on your own as a layman while 96% of Electricians and Electrical Engineers say otherwise and have had their own homes rewired?

So unless the Delta variant targets young people the numbers wont budge much.

Unless of course you take into account the amount of deaths from that variant here already. Which as I said in the other thread, as of Thursday the 10th there were 43 deaths from the delta variant. 23 of them were NOT vaccinated, leaving 20 vaccinated people dying from the delta variant.

I'll break it down even more, so I cannot be accused of not being exact.

23 deaths = not vaccinated
12 deaths fully vaccinated
7 deaths one dose

British news had a brain fart when they realised the vaccine aint doing shit.

Edit, sorry of the clip is missing.

Mirror:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back