Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notice how the corporate media has all but stopped using public health as a pretext for injection mandates, and now they simply use hate and fear to manufacture consent for this agenda. They're tapping into the widespread resentment and polarization that they themselves have played a big role in fomenting. If this doesn't make them an enemy of the people, wtf would?

And how the media ALWAYS equates Vaccine Hesitancy with Trump... When there's huge percentages from all demographics who don't support mandates.

Sage Steele Says ESPN’s “Sick and Scary” Mandate Forced Her To Get Shots She Did Not Want
https://www.totalprosports.com/2021...ate-forced-her-to-get-shots-she-did-not-want/
“I did, um, I just…I didn’t want to do it,” Steele told Cutler. “But I, I work for a company that mandates it and I had until September 30th to get it done or I’m out.”

“I respect everyone’s decision, I really do, but to mandate it is sick and it’s scary to me in many ways,” Steele told Cutler.

“I just, I’m not surprised it got to this point, especially with Disney, I mean a global company like that,” she added.

It was just earlier this month when Steele’s ESPN colleague Allison Williams stepped down from covering college football to decline getting the vaccine. She stated it was because she and her husband are planning to conceive a second child.

There's a ton of people falling into this camp...

I know it's a hollow hope that all these people remember at election time who pushed these mandates on them... The lockdowns, the masks and now the vaccines.

If they can't see the authoritarian trend the Democrat party has embraced, then there truly is no hope.

Just be honest, if Trump were still in office you'd get vaccinated.
Nope. I said I wasn't getting it even when he was pushing warp speed.

feel free to look at my post history and see for yourself :)

Dems think that Trump supporters are cultists. He advocated getting the vaccine recently and guess what:

his supporters arent buying it.

Dems however bend over backwards to shill for their politicians

I'm all for mandates, we protect stupid people from themselves in other ways, why not this.

Jack, 5 years from retirement and you still have all that debt? Cmon man

Yeah...I just think there's a darker agenda i personally know of no one who has died from Covid though I've known several people that have gotten very sick from covid. I also find it odd that one of the major factors concerning severity of illness with regards to those under 50 is Obesity.

Why doesn't Faucci or the CDC advocating we as Americans lose some weight? or MANDATE that the sugar and fast food industry change their practices and formulations to reduce hidden sugar?

The bigger problem here is not how many people does Covid kill, or how many people are obese. The big elephant in the room is how much power we will allow the government use to limit our freedoms, shut down the economy, put people in quarantine/camps, etc.

It's a racist tool that white people are using to oppress black people and should not allowed to happen in 2021.
This. When I got vaccinated I had a nice tan going so I made sure to present my white privilege card, lest they get confused and mistakenly give me the deadly negro vax. Can never be too careful these days

many LEO's listen to conservative talk radio non stop and back in the day I myself use to listen to a lot of Infowars...what you listen too can have a powerful effect on your thought process. the wife and i held off on vaccinating our kids for years for fear of a possible link of the MMR to Autism. Our neighbors swears her son was fine until he received his full vaccination in one dose as a 2 year old...i've often found it odd that other vaccines have liquid mercury
I get holding off vaccines for kids as their bodies are still developing, but I don’t think adults are claiming that as the reason not to get it.
Which vaccine(s) did you not want your kids to get?
I am fine with anyone not getting the vaccine as long they are willing to go to work and do their job. Personally though if my job required me to interact with the general public and tons of weirdos every day I would want as much protection as I could get.

Yeah...I just think there's a darker agenda i personally know of no one who has died from Covid though I've known several people that have gotten very sick from covid. I also find it odd that one of the major factors concerning severity of illness with regards to those under 50 is Obesity.

Why doesn't Faucci or the CDC advocating we as Americans lose some weight? or MANDATE that the sugar and fast food industry change their practices and formulations to reduce hidden sugar?
out of the 219 million people who have gotten covid world wide only 4.6 million died. and even those numbers are stretched since theyre counting deaths of people with covid as deaths FROM Covid.

but even disregarding that, thats 2% of every covid 19 case in history.

Should be optional, I only got the shot Cuz of the
Perks they offered at my job

As a labour and employment lawyer throughout the month of September almost every single new client consultation has been concerning vaccine mandates. It’s getting rather exhausting. Personally I’m pro-vaccine but I’ve got mixed feelings about mandates.

In terms of my approach to clients I just stick to legal advice about the consequences of not getting the vaccine or explore options with them about exemptions or alternative working arrangements. I don’t get into the science or politics of the pandemic or the vaccines.

I've already been threatened by a mod not to make a covid thread.

Never mind that other people can make a thread related to covid

Why? Limiting what you post or limiting COVID threads?

that's the thing how do we wade through the bullshit? when i first read what Q anon was alleging against Hillary and the pizza parlor it seemed plausible because i now many if not all leaders in this world have bowed the knee to the God of this world for power, and money. So what ever their "god" wants them to do they'll do....the problem is there's never any proof.

And bro i'm not being sarcastic or a smart ass but i'm too old to start over in an industry that doesn't or hasn't yet made vaccines mandatory. I'd be financially ruined. I mean for those that through their own hard work, talent family wealth or luck can support them selves outside or the debt wage slave subsystem great...but 99% of us cant.

And to my Veterans on this board regardless of branch you remember the pneumatic inoculation guns they had us line up for we didn't know what the fuck they were injecting us with and my late 90's guys had to take the Anthrax vaccine at threat of UCMJ punisment and bad conduct discharge for refusal.

decades later i have kids and haven't had any i'll effects

This isn't comparable to pizzagate. There's no question at all that the vaxx movement has an ulterior agenda behind it. You can argue as to what that agenda is exactly, but it's not debatable, at this point, that there exists a hidden motive behind it.

Profit alone? Perhaps. Control? Definitely a part of it. But perhaps it gets even more devious/extreme (an example being the nanotech theory as has been laid out in said paper, along with the potential for mass depopulation in the coming years).

You have to realize that none of the things you think you'll be saving by taking it, may inevitably be saved at all.

It's a tough decision, no doubt, and I don't envy anyone in your position. Best of luck.

All this stuff is to dehumanize society.

I thought it was to ruin Trump's re-election? Or no, I thought it was to kill small businesses? Wait no, I thought it was so the Government could see how much they could control people? No wait, wasn't it so they could put a microchip in your body? Oh I forgot, it was actually so they could kill people off with mRNA vaccines for population control, wasn't it?

Oh, it's so they can dehumanize society. That's what we're on now. Right.

<Dany07>

*honk*

I've already been threatened by a mod not to make a covid thread.

Never mind that other people can make a thread related to covid
They merge so many into this but the duckface av guy can make a new thread when an unvaccinated person or someone who spoke out against vaccines dies so all the needle lovers can rejoice.

@Jack Handy jr , have you seen the latest video Joe Rogan made that is pissing people off? Crowder featured it in this short video, I pretty much agree. A lot of people these days seem to have no clue why freedom is important.

People unironically watch Steven Crowder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back