Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid is literally just the flu. Always has been.

You are all sheep who are death marching into a future of tyranny for yourselves and your children.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

Where do they get their sources?

1000 people a day are dying from covid with no vax with Mild variant?

In Austria you have polticans forcing anyone to get vaxed or fined or jailed. Over what? over a flu?

The booster wanes after 10 weeks.

God damn that's what 5 shots a year.

{<jordan}

For shit that survival rate is something like 99.99% under 70s

NPC reading history: Woah, crazy what the Nazis did - I can't believe people went along with it. I would be different; I would save jews from the camps!
NPC now: Give me my 5th jab daddy. Throw those dirty quadruple vaccinated heathens into prison so we can finally return to normal!

I wonder if the negative vaccine efficacy seen in the Danish and Scottish studies has something to do with original antigenic sin. The phenomenom was originally observed when researchers noticed children had enhanced immunity for the rest of their lives to the very first strain of influenza they got exposed to during infancy as well as similar strains to that one, at the cost of lower immunity to more distant strains. The immune system gets triggered by a similar but not identical array of antigens (e.g., a new variant or a new influenza strain) and memory B cells release the same antibodies that worked on the virus they were first exposed to, but that are non-neutralizing for this more distant version. In other words being "imprinted" on a virus strain or variant by a previous exposure can sometimes prevent a better response because the old response takes over and prevents naive memory B cells from making new antibodies that specifically neutralize the new variant/strain. An alternate hypothesis is called antigenic seniority. In seniority, it's being repeatedly exposed to particular antigens that creates the "sin" rather than the very first exposure impriting. In other words if during your first years of life you were repeatedly exposed to strain A of influenza, that's what you defend best against, and you'll suck if exposed to a strain B. But it's the repeated exposure to A that does it; once isn't enough. It has interesting implications considering that through boosters we're literally repeatedly exposing people to antigens that are mismatched (i.e. non-neutralizing) for the actual circulating variant, and tying up naive memory B cells in preparing mismatched antibodies. Even if you update the next booster for the circulating variant, the immune system will likely continue just producing the response for the ancestral strain - it won't update readily. A few months back, some experts were hand-waving the concern and saying not to worry because the spike protein has little wiggle room to mutate. Lmao, and we know how that prediction turned out.

It's probably some sort of vaccine enhanced infection combined with the immune system suppression effects which have been reported by some doctors. Back when Delta was the dominant strain there was already a research paper out which noted that the neutralizing antibodies were already less effective whereas the binding antibodies had an increased affinity for the spike. The authors noted that ADE might become a problem for everyone jabbed with vaccines based on the original spike protein.

Then we get this tidbit hidden in the UK covid surveillance reports which may point toward some form of either OAS or antigenic seniority.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...677/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_49.pdf
Seropositivity estimates for N antibody will underestimate the proportion of the
population previously infected due to (i) blood donors are potentially less likely to be exposed to
natural infection than age matched individuals in the general population (ii) waning of the N
antibody response over time and (iii) recent observations from UK Health Security Agency
(UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire
infection following 2 doses of vaccination.

Concerns with ADE and other vaccine enhanced infections along with the virus evading the shots were raised by scientists a long time ago, but they all got silenced and labelled as kooks or alarmists. ADE or evasion has happened with every past attempt at coming up with a coronavirus vaccine for both animals & humans, but this time would be different.

Last edited:
Old man gets hit and spat on for refusing to wear a mask on plane. Okay he did call her a bitch, but she was begging for it. I love how she wasn’t even wearing a mask herself
{<jordan}

The woman is a total bitch but it was funny when he called her a Karen. Real life is a meme.

Old man gets hit and spat on for refusing to wear a mask on plane. Okay he did call her a bitch, but she was begging for it. I love how she wasn’t even wearing a mask herself
{<jordan}

The woman is a total bitch but it was funny when he called her a Karen. Real life is a meme.

May she rot in jail

Based boomer lectured that hysterical bitch very well

Lmao at a 20 something likely triple vaxxed zero risk woman yelling mask less in the face of an 80 year old.

Orwell was right, it’s the pretty young women who are the most ardent supporters of the state.
They are the #1 worst demographic for sure

Not sure why society lets them have any sort of power, it's a mistake to cater to the most zealous hysterical wenches

{<jordan}

that bitch serves no purpose on this planet, she needs major meds and a straight jacket…I would have cracked her..

"safe and effective."
Double and triple jabbed Congress members have the Covid
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ongress-COVID-DC-infection-rate-hits-369.html
Man I know so many vaxxed people who have had covid before that have covid right now . Only mild symptoms though , which lines up quite literally exactly the same as the last time they got covid lmfao imagine getting multiple vaccines only to get the virus your vaccinating against and get the exact same results.

{<jordan}

Imagine taking a 10 hour, 22 hour flight. How could anyone still breath with a mask on a plane? i would understand a short flight and with a mask. But a long flight..

We had almost 10k cases in Ontario recorded today, but far more surely with our testing exhausted. Almost 8k infected were double vaxxed.

How anyone can call for mandating vaccines to stop the spread is fucking lunacy. Yes, it will help with symptoms, but that was never the point of mandates.
{<jordan}

What a cunt. After that spit, if the tech existed, this guy should be allowed to manifest into situations like these. Can't timestamp as it's age restricted, but go to 1:05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back