Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Myocarditis- McCullough lays to rest the bullshit.
Who could have guessed it, turns out it wasn't the prothinkers cherry picking data

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...cid=20221201_HL2&cid=DM1290276&bid=1658027310

"Pfizer quoted and relied on data from Israel when it sought approval from the FDA, and as it turns out, the Israeli government hid information about side effects. It didn’t even implement its surveillance system until a year after the shots rolled out, and when the data were analyzed, researchers concluded there were causative links between certain side effects and the jabs"

He does quote the relevant studies but the above pretty much nails the picture.

Edit- Tbh much more to it then just the heart problems etc, highly recommend

Last edited:
Here's a throwback for Thursday. Anyone remember this bloated sack of garbage spreading hate speech about the "unvaxxed"? Is this fat fuck even still alive I wonder.

Fi3AaQhX0AI5sFJ

Some nightmare fuel...

I'm quite certain that all the self-checkout lanes installed during "Covid" are using facial recognition technology. While it's not new for corporate America to use that tech, it's notable that these companies are now likely gathering biometric information en masse for their entire customer base and probably consolidating and selling that information to various entities. That biometric information is also linking your face to your purchase and to your payment method. Rarely, a self-checkout machine will accept cash, but paying by cash at a self-checkout becomes moot because they're tracking that purchase to your identity via facial recognition. They can know what you eat, how you behave, when you visit the store, etc. If Digital ID got implemented en masse, then that information goes from fragmented to centralized and that would be very dangerous to civil liberties. It's no fluke that they closed a bunch of the normal checkout lanes so that now you have to wait much longer to checkout your items through the usual method, pushing you towards the self-checkout - which coincidentally usually only accept debit or credit. They'll try slowly phasing out normal lanes. "Covid" wasn't an isolated psyop, it's part of something much larger and darker being rolled out - all based on processes and technology that started being trialed in China a long time ago. China was a test bed.

Good thing covid made masks & other facial coverings de regueur...

$9 000 000 000 we spent on vaccines for something we knew was becoming endemic and had less than 2% fatality rate. At the same time we spent what on improving healthcare? Something we know has to be improved. Fuck and all. That's what.

And now we have government of Canada ads reminding us to get boosted and the vaccines are approved for young children. At the same time much of the world is moving away from vaccinating any but the oldest people.

We were the last western nation to get rid of vaccine passports and will be the last to acknowledge the reality that our wannabe authoritarian just won't let go of what control he has.

Last edited:
@mon

Dr. Drew is on your side. This shit is getting mainstream.

Adverse effects, for fake vaccines that don't work for fast mutating viruses.

Hard to watch and not be terrified.

Edit: This is just awful. This is the scariest video I've ever seen. Please watch and share. You may save someone from the fake vaccines.

I will pray for the vaxxed.

Last edited:
$9 000 000 000 we spent on vaccines for something we knew was becoming endemic and had less than 2% fatality rate. At the same time we spent what on improving healthcare? Something we know has to be improved. Fuck and all. That's what.

And now we have government of Canada ads reminding us to get boosted and the vaccines are approved for young children. At the same time much of the world is moving away from vaccinating any but the oldest people.

We were the last western nation to get rid of vaccine passports and will be the last to acknowledge the reality that our wannabe authoritarian just won't let go of what control he has.

Meanwhile, it turns out that the people who are enthusiastic about getting the mRna injections are the "fringe minority" after all.

@mon

Dr. Drew is on your side. This shit is getting mainstream.

Adverse effects, for fake vaccines that don't work for fast mutating viruses.

Hard to watch and not be terrified.

Edit: This is just awful. This is the scariest video I've ever seen. Please watch and share. You may save someone from the fake vaccines.

I will pray for the vaxxed.

Thanks mate, about to start so I'll listen driving. Pray for everyone mate because if it accumulates eventually we'll all be as fucked as I suspect alot are.

https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/...9.svk2w4ZOkI4uSNt8xoPA9qYBRTDWIM_aCvKU-JILwIY

"Shedding Concerns: "It Looks Like the mRNA is Transferring from the Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated"
"Every shot is accumulating in the body with no ability for the body to get rid of it
"
"Could you actually take a vaccine inadvertently through close contact, kissing, sexual contact, or breastfeeding? Dr. McCullough says, “it looks like the answer is YES.”"

"So it’s hard to guide. I was saying, “[For] 30 days, refrain from kissing — sexual contact with a vaccinated person.” But I’m now extending that to at least 90 days and, conservatively, maybe extend[ing] it from a point forward. I know there are married couples and all kinds of personal implications there. But no, this messenger RNA — it looks like it’s for keeps. Every shot is accumulating in the body with no ability for the body to get rid of it."

Its a depressing hypothesis thats for fucking sure but better to face it then look away. My blood certainly supports the hypothesis as does my my mates entire social circle. I'm warning everyone to get their bloods done because its the right thing to do but also because the more people running protocols and trying to find an answer the more chance of success.

If

https://palexander.substack.com/p/m...on_id=579356&post_id=87673547&isFreemail=true

"Massive fall in the birth rate – a consequence of the corona vaccination? Current official figures from Germany and Switzerland show a massive decline in births in the first five months of this year."
A detailed analysis from Switzerland shows that the massive drop in birth rates occurred in all Swiss cantons at the same time and amounted to between 2.5% and 29.1% (with the exception of one canton). This decrease correlates extremely significantly with the time of the first corona vaccination in the age group 20 to 49 years nine months earlier

It is also striking that regions with a high vaccination rate in this age group also show a stronger fall in births: a vaccination rate of 63.9% in Zurich with a fall in births of −18% and 49.7% in eastern Switzerland with a fall in births of − 8.6%.

Not much I can say because its potentially very bleak if we don't wake up as a species.
Personally I now believe this is more then about money, covid wasn't the bioweapon it was the vector, the delivery unit for the bioweapon. The vaxx is the bioweapon and its barely past the first shot fired and we have global flags flapping like mad.

Last edited:
While I know plenty of people who got vaccinated, I'm aware of only a handful who got the boosters. Fringe minority indeed.

Most countries saw the same trend. I was one of those who took 2 and declined the booster. Probably a combination of people getting bad side effects to number 1 and 2, or just 2, and younger people just losing interest in playing along for something highly unlikely to effect them badly.

Foot long blood clots from mRNA says pathologist and more people dying suddenly.

Over an hour long video going into detail the heart problems, blood clots and other problems caused by the spike proteins in the mRNA vaccine.

The second video talks about sudden deaths that is being censored.

Last edited:

Not surprising.

You're taking the piss, right?

You shared a SubStack retardicle in which a guy claims he spoke to a 'leading heart doctor' and that this one (real?) doctor (did?) say Covid and vaccines both cause 'heart problems'.

No evidence, no citations, no studies, no quotes, just a man saying a man told him something.

And then the idiot with the SubStack claims that's evidence that Norway is 'suddenly beginning to change their tune'.

NORWAY.

Based on one alleged interaction with one alleged doctor in the laziest anecdote I have ever read, where the guy doesn't even try to back up his claim, he concludes NORWAY, an entire country, is suddenly changing tact...

Fuck me, man.

And you've got two or three idiots to 'like' your post?

All you have to do is Google 'Norway booster' and you get this: https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2022/more-people-can-take-new-booster-dose/

More People Can Take the New Booster

People between the ages of 18 and 64 without an underlying risk of a severe disease course can now take a new booster dose if they wish to do so.

Until now, the Norwegian Institute of Public Health has recommended that those aged over 65 years, people aged 18-64 with an underlying a severe disease course, young people in the age group 12-17 with serious underlying conditions, and pregnant women in their 2nd and 3rd trimester should take a new booster dose before the autumn/winter season 2022.

Literally the exact opposite of your shitty misinformation article that you probably didn't even read.

Are you all vying for some vaunted shittest researcher ever prize, or what's going on?

Wait, wait, wait.

I'm sorry.

I've just realised I made a mistake, and was unfair to @GearSolidMetal.

There's no way they realised that shitty tweet had a link in it.

"Man on Twitter said", right, guys?

That's enough evidence for a dunce.

Back