golden gloves

tfcfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
im training in mma but im sick of the ground game i was just wondering how u get involved in golden gloves do you need to be ranked in amatuers i want to compete in march i feel i could do pretty good in tallahassee theres only two boxing gyms im not sure if u have to be in a gym or not also on the website it says u need a usa boxing number how do u get that thanks for the help

Best of luck!
If it works out for you send us some pics.

im training in mma but im sick of the ground game i was just wondering how u get involved in golden gloves do you need to be ranked in amatuers i want to compete in march i feel i could do pretty good in tallahassee theres only two boxing gyms im not sure if u have to be in a gym or not also on the website it says u need a usa boxing number how do u get that thanks for the help

First things first, let me loan you a couple ,,,,,,'s and a few ......'s.

Now then, you might find the below links helpful.

The Golden Gloves are open to all non-professional pugilists age 16 and over

6 Steps: How To Be a Golden Gloves Champion | eHow.com

Official Golden Gloves of America Website

Golden Glove Franchises
Official Golden Gloves of America Website

i just walked in and 4 months later i was fighting....as long as you dont have any medical conditions to hinder you i would predict a similiar situation.

You will need to register with USA Boxing. Once you get started, you can jump right into the golden gloves tournament - though I wouldn't recommend that. But if you start now, you could be ready for next year's GG tourney in the novice division.

I have always asked myself this. Do you have to be a US citizen to compete? Quebec has it's own GG, but I've always wanted to do the NY ones.

Back