Social Golden Globes 2022 Canceled On NBC + Tom Cruise is Woke!

I watch YouTube and listen to audio books.
I also read books.

I don't watch television or Hollywood propaganda.

But by all means, keep ingesting soy and worshiping blm. I'm sure you'll find a women with only 3 boyfriends one day and you can settle down and watch movies together.

Youtube is owned by google you mouth-breather.

You know, woke, diversity mainstream, banning all your favourite right wing content creator google. If you think you're subverting the woke machine, while still watching youtube videos you need your head examined.

How old are you exactly? How could you be that stupid?

Youtube is owned by google you mouth-breather.

You know, woke, diversity mainstream, banning all your favourite right wing content creator google. If you think you're subverting the woke machine, while still watching youtube videos you need your head examined.

How old are you exactly? How could you be that stupid?
That's cool. I don't see how that changes anything. I like to watch independent content creators that use the platform YouTube. I watch other platforms as well like bit chute.

You're just upset I don't consume Hollyweird propaganda like you so you throw insults around like stupid.
I hope your wife's boyfriend doesn't hear you talking like that.

That's cool. I don't see how that changes anything. I like to watch independent content creators that use the platform YouTube. I watch other platforms as well like bit chute.

You're just upset I don't consume Hollyweird propaganda like you so you throw insults around like stupid.
I hope your wife's boyfriend doesn't hear you talking like that.

You think watching independt rightwing content creators somehow diverts money away from woke google? Do you understand how a business works?

When you watch Ben Shapiro on youtube you're still watching youtube. You're still supporting the woke machine, dumbass.

I don't want you to consume hollywood OR google, I want you whiny fucks to have some damn principle, but you're too married to being hypocrites.

You think watching independt rightwing content creators somehow diverts money away from woke google? Do you understand how a business works?

When you watch Ben Shapiro on youtube you're still watching youtube. You're still supporting the woke machine, dumbass.

I don't want you to consume hollywood OR google, I want you whiny fucks to have some damn principle, but you're too married to being hypocrites.
No.
I think it deverts money from Hollywood which is what we are talking about.
Stop changing the subject when you get burned.

I also watch watch all kinds of things on YouTube.
Mostly history and science videos. I'll watch some news videos in the morning on weekdays. I watch alot of comedy videos as well.

And pretty soon conservative news will totally take over YouTube leaving you cucks nothing to watch.

But I guess you weirdos will have more time to pleasure yourselves at blm riots or watch some Hollywood propaganda......I mean.....movies.

No.
I think it deverts money from Hollywood which is what we are talking about.
Stop changing the subject when you get burned.

I also watch watch all kinds of things on YouTube.
Mostly history and science videos. I'll watch some news videos in the morning on weekdays. I watch alot of comedy videos as well.

And pretty soon conservative news will totally take over YouTube leaving you cucks nothing to watch.

But I guess you weirdos will have more time to pleasure yourselves at blm riots or watch some Hollywood propaganda......I mean.....movies.
@HOLA @AWilder Let me know if I'm missing something here because this feels like a crazy pill moment.

So let get me this straight. Because you're a middle aged man and I'm sure you want to be taken seriously.

You are going to divert money away from Hollywood because it's leftist and woke. But you're going to divert that money to youtube because google isn't leftist and woke?

This is a failure of american education system, pops. You're missing the wood from the trees. Your conservative activism is taking money out of the leftist film industry and putting into leftist big tech. You know, the same big tech that banned your president and kicked Parler from the app store. How can you be so goddamn ignorant? I feel sorry for whoever dresses you in the morning.

@HOLA @AWilder Let me know if I'm missing something here because this feels like a crazy pill moment.

So let get me this straight. Because you're a middle aged man and I'm sure you want to be taken seriously.

You are going to divert money away from Hollywood because it's leftist and woke. But you're going to divert that money to youtube because google isn't leftist and woke?

This is a failure of american education system, pops. You're missing the wood from the trees. Your conservative activism is taking money out of the leftist film industry and putting into leftist big tech. You know, the same big tech that banned your president and kicked Parler from the app store. How can you be so goddamn ignorant? I feel sorry for whoever dresses you in the morning.
Guess he doesn't realize every time a My Pillow, gold investment, catheter or dick pill commercial pops up during his Ben Shapiro videos on YouTube, Google gets paid for it. IIRC they made $6 billion in YouTube ads last quarter.

Let's give @I am your real dad a music video to cheer him up:

When did I say Google wasn't leftist?
When did I become middle aged and why would that stop someone from being taken seriously?

I don't watch Hollywood films now because I don't enjoy them and the blatant propaganda in them is just too awkward and embarrassing to watch. If you like them, that's fine. I know you nerds don't have much to do but walk on concrete and worship LeBron. You soy cucks got to have something else to do.

And don't feel too sorry for your girlfriend. I try and help her dress me in mornings. Heck, sometimes I'll put my boots on by myself.

Guess he doesn't realize every time a My Pillow, gold investment, catheter or dick pill commercial pops up during his Ben Shapiro videos on YouTube, Google gets paid for it. IIRC they made $6 billion in YouTube ads last quarter.

Let's give @I am your real dad a music video to cheer him up:

I guess you didn't realize that my pillow is a conservative buisnesses. So wouldn't me watching there commercials help them?

I don't watch Shapiro all that much, but I do like him. I watch Matt Walsh and Candice Owens more often then Ben.
And wouldn't YouTube making money help these content creators make more money also? You might be a little confused. Understandable considering all the soy you consume.

That was a pretty funny Video
Here's you one to cheer you up Corn Pop.

And in the immortal words of the great Joe Biden, "....come on man....you know..the thing!!!!"

LINK

There will be no Golden Globes on NBC in 2022, as the besieged Hollywood Foreign Press Association continues to falter in reforming itself to the satisfaction of Hollywood studios and stakeholders.

“We continue to believe that the HFPA is committed to meaningful reform,” the Comcast-owned network said this morning. “However, change of this magnitude takes time and work, and we feel strongly that the HFPA needs time to do it right. As such, NBC will not air the 2022 Golden Globes. Assuming the organization executes on its plan, we are hopeful we will be in a position to air the show in January 2023.”

Read more...

============================================================

Then this other white dude, turned in all his Golden Globes...

3208a2ae0fea512c3ced207cd0c6d324.gif

Yep... the guy that stole all of Oprah's Thetans!

LINK

Add Tom Cruise to the chorus of outrage against the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Deadline hears that the actor today has delivered back to the HFPA the three Golden Globe trophies he has won over the years.

The trophies just sent to HFPA headquarters are the Best Actor prize he won for Jerry Maguire, the Best Actor prize he won for Born on the Fourth of July and the Best Supporting Actor prize he won for Magnolia. This is a new tack, but I wouldn’t be surprised if others follow his lead and that the reception area of the HFPA could be crammed with golden trophies.

====================================================

What we have here is a bunch of White Leftists cancelling other White Leftists for being White.

Keep on cancelling Lefties! Who's woke enough? Not the Hollywood Foreign Press Association!!!

I had to look up who these people are that are being cancelled. The last three members added were all women, with 2 being white and one being Asian (India).

Why does TS care what a successful Hollywood superstar does with his second rate (not Oscars) trophies ?
Something TS would never even get within a 100 feet of, even if he could live his worthless life all over again ?

<{hughesimpress}>

When did I say Google wasn't leftist?

You seem to think watching conservative or independent youtubers on google OWNED yotuube is somehow subverting the support for lefty organisations. If you're not consuming the leftist movie industry why are you supporting leftists big tech.

Address that. Don't pivot, champ.

The only parts of the Golden globes I ever watched was Ricky Gervais roasting the shit out them them last time about epstein and weinstein and not giving a fuck at the boos lol

You seem to think watching conservative or independent youtubers on google OWNED yotuube is somehow subverting the support for lefty organisations. If you're not consuming the leftist movie industry why are you supporting leftists big tech.

Address that. Don't pivot, champ.
Because I like conservative YouTube channels Margaret. I watch what I like to watch.
But I mostly listen to audio books.
And alot of the YouTube videos I watch are mostly History and comedy videos. Their not really conservative, but their not filled with afro centric, femanazi, and homosexual propaganda either.

And how would not watching conservative channels be helping conservative content creators?
I think YouTube while being hard on them, leaves them on the platform because they are so popular.

Hollyweird doesn't give me a choice, they shove propaganda in everything. Its unbearable and cringy.

Because I like conservative YouTube channels Margaret. I watch what I like to watch.
But I mostly listen to audio books.

Google owns Youtube. However much you think your conservative idols are profiting from the channel, the woke big tech giant of google is profiting more, they are the ones at the top, and you and every other dipshit right wing hypocrite is keeping them there but constantly engaging with the platform.

Go on, refute what I'm saying. Tell me that Google doesn't own youtube, tell me that google isn't woke. I can't wait for that line of argumentation.

Back