Social Golden Globes 2022 Canceled On NBC + Tom Cruise is Woke!

Not a huge loss, I've never watched or cared about the golden globes. But I'm looking forward to top gun 2

My favorite part about Hollywood is many of those names you see in the end credits… the grips, the electrics, the carpenters and truck drivers are generally conservative blue collar journeymen.
Countless hard working conservatives are able to earn a good wage because of the Hollywood movies and it is always fun when I see conservatives focus all their hate and wishes for Hollywood’s demise because they hate what some movie stars said at an award show

Don’t have a television? Did you know that you can post on Sherdog from those smart phones all those Millenials assholes wait in line for whenever a new one is released? The smart phones have streaming services like Hulu and Netflix. They are pretty much televisions now.
{<doc}

Did you not catch the "I don't have any streaming services", or do you consider sherdog to be a hollywood streaming service?

{<doc}

Did you not catch the "I don't have any streaming services", or do you consider sherdog to be a hollywood streaming service?
Yeah, if ever get around to upgrading to a smart phone, you will literally have a portable television you can carry around in your pocket

Way to change the damn subject.

Which racial group's I.Q. do you think ranks the highest? Are you going to claim that you think african americans rank higher than asians? Don't be so goddamn dishonest

Why are you even talking about racial IQ's? I have never once commented on anything to do with that subject.

For the record, intelligence is something beyond what can be measured in an IQ test. Why don't you try to play some John Coltrane, Dizzy Gillespie, Eric Dolphy, etc and tell me they're not geniuses.

Now fuck off and stop embarrassing yourself.

Is anyone checking to make sure the BET Awards show is evenly distributed racially?

Why are you even talking about racial IQ's? I have never once commented on anything to do with that subject.

For the record, intelligence is something beyond what can be measured in an IQ test.

Your hero Jordan Peterson disagrees with you, dumbass. Do some goddamn research.

Your hero Jordan Peterson disagrees with you, dumbass. Do some goddamn research.

Are you mistaking me for someone?

I've never said or saw anything about Peterson except that infamous interview with the "so you're saying" woman.

Once again, stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off.

Are you mistaking me for someone?

I've never said or saw anything about Peterson except that infamous interview with the "so you're saying" woman.

Once again, stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off.

I'll 'fuck off' when I feel like it. And there aint all too much you can do about it, tough guy.

All your right wing heroes including Jordan Fucking Peterson support Race and I.Q. shit. Your right wing buddies including @Amerikuracana believe that racial genetics and I.Q. are linked. You are nuts deep in these circles, and you name dropping jazz musicians is you 'I have black freinds' defense except non of these artists have ever met you or would want to meet you.

Oh and look what I found your buddy saying. I bet you're gonna have a whale of a time trying to defend this
Well as I said earlier unless it's forced sexual contact, what's harmful is up for debate.

If a guy gives a kid candy in exchange for a fondle, is that kid really gonna think he came out as a loser in that exchange n would be traumatized for the rest of his life?

Who really gonna be more affected by this? That kid or us as society?

We as a society want to impose certain norms regardless of what that kid might actually think.

That's same as some countries imposing their anti gay laws

I'll 'fuck off' when I feel like it. And there aint all too much you can do about it, tough guy.

All your right wing heroes including Jordan Fucking Peterson support Race and I.Q. shit. Your right wing buddies including @Amerikuracana believe that racial genetics and I.Q. are linked. You are nuts deep in these circles, and you name dropping jazz musicians is you 'I have black freinds' defense except non of these artists have ever met you or would want to meet you.

Oh and look what I found your buddy saying. I bet you're gonna have a whale of a time trying to defend this

Take your meds

<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah you’ll be waiting a long time for that. I suggest not watching any movies or steaming shows but we all know you won’t do anything like that.
I listen to audio books and watch YouTube.

I haven't watched television in years and dislike most modern films.

So I suggest you stop consuming soy and listening to rap music, but we all know you won't do anything like that. So enjoy the cuck life.

Righties like @I am your real dad @nostradumbass and @Cubo de Sangre hate hollywood but refuse to stop watching hollywood movies and putting money in those woke degenerate's leftists' pockets.

If they had principle or any faith in capitalism they'd vote with their wallets, but that would require republicans to not be fucking hypocrites, which is of course a pretty tall order.
I watch YouTube and listen to audio books.
I also read books.

I don't watch television or Hollywood propaganda.

But by all means, keep ingesting soy and worshiping blm. I'm sure you'll find a women with only 3 boyfriends one day and you can settle down and watch movies together.

I don’t think Tom cruise is a lefty.

I think he sees this is a cheap way to score points and get people into his movie this summer, and you bet your ass I’m gonna go watch Tom cruise fly fighter jets again.

I don't know if you are being serious...

Righties like @I am your real dad @nostradumbass and @Cubo de Sangre hate hollywood but refuse to stop watching hollywood movies and putting money in those woke degenerate's leftists' pockets.

If they had principle or any faith in capitalism they'd vote with their wallets, but that would require republicans to not be fucking hypocrites, which is of course a pretty tall order.

The the same with any number of Hollywood cry babies.

They whine whine whine, but support support support said movies. -_-

The head of the Golden Globes sexually assaulted Brendan Fraser and nothing happened except the blackballing of Fraser's career.

Its about time there was some accountability with that organization

How many years in a row can your viewership decline 50%?

...... alot? It depends on how many people were watching. 1 mil becomes 500k, 250k, 125k, 75k, 37.5k, 18.75k, 9.3k, 4.6, 2.3, 1.1, .65, .32, etc.

Back