Social Golden Globes 2022 Canceled On NBC + Tom Cruise is Woke!

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
LINK

There will be no Golden Globes on NBC in 2022, as the besieged Hollywood Foreign Press Association continues to falter in reforming itself to the satisfaction of Hollywood studios and stakeholders.

“We continue to believe that the HFPA is committed to meaningful reform,” the Comcast-owned network said this morning. “However, change of this magnitude takes time and work, and we feel strongly that the HFPA needs time to do it right. As such, NBC will not air the 2022 Golden Globes. Assuming the organization executes on its plan, we are hopeful we will be in a position to air the show in January 2023.”

Read more...

============================================================

Then this other white dude, turned in all his Golden Globes...

3208a2ae0fea512c3ced207cd0c6d324.gif

Yep... the guy that stole all of Oprah's Thetans!

LINK

Add Tom Cruise to the chorus of outrage against the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Deadline hears that the actor today has delivered back to the HFPA the three Golden Globe trophies he has won over the years.

The trophies just sent to HFPA headquarters are the Best Actor prize he won for Jerry Maguire, the Best Actor prize he won for Born on the Fourth of July and the Best Supporting Actor prize he won for Magnolia. This is a new tack, but I wouldn’t be surprised if others follow his lead and that the reception area of the HFPA could be crammed with golden trophies.

====================================================

What we have here is a bunch of White Leftists cancelling other White Leftists for being White.

Keep on cancelling Lefties! Who's woke enough? Not the Hollywood Foreign Press Association!!!

I had to look up who these people are that are being cancelled. The last three members added were all women, with 2 being white and one being Asian (India).

God please not the golden globes

It's alright, you still have the shitty Oscars (Phallic Symbol Trophy), pathetic Emmys, and MTV Moon"man" .... oh shit Houston we have a problem!!!!

The racial, sexual preference, and religious make up of all groups should be reviewed and a group cancelled when appropriate.

It's alright, you still have the shitty Oscars, pathetic Emmys, and MTV Moon"man" .... oh shit Houston we have a problem!!!!

Thew racial, sexual preference, and religious make up of all groups should be reviewed and the group cancelled when appropriate.
I have never watched any of those.

I have never watched any of those.
Fapping to something I guess doesn’t count as watching As you’re not taking on what’s going on. Story, What is being said etc

Righties hate Hollywood but now feel bad for Hollywood all at the same time.

Righties like @I am your real dad @nostradumbass and @Cubo de Sangre hate hollywood but refuse to stop watching hollywood movies and putting money in those woke degenerate's leftists' pockets.

If they had principle or any faith in capitalism they'd vote with their wallets, but that would require republicans to not be fucking hypocrites, which is of course a pretty tall order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back